Make it Veeky Forums-related

make it Veeky Forums-related

Tofu

>Posting this stupid fucking reddit tier meme bullshit on every board
fuck off OP

Fuck off nobody likes deenz you mentally ill fishmonger.

>british cuisine

Done.

>Be American
>Can't buy kinder or Cadbury eggs
lol

>be euro
>cant eat any food because you cant use knives to open the package

shots fired

We can actually buy both, and currently own Cadbury. Kinder Surprise eggs cannot be sold here though. They can however be bought.

>be yuropeen
>hungry but have to watch rashid rape my wife for another hour or be jailed for racism
lol

fucking nice

Per capita, niggers in American rape more "white" women than Muslims rape white women here.

America has the highest population of whites in the world, user. There are mutts, yes. But those are Gen Z.

America has the highest number of whites. Iceland has the highest percentage. Gen Z is the mixed generation. Gen Alpha is returning to white.

Yes, "whites"

kek

Protip: If you call them white, you can't get slammed for racism and population control when you put them in prison.

God /tv/ sucks

>burning rubber
i like my tyres well done

This.

>thinly-veiled /pol/ threads
>pedo bot spam
>cancerous waifu threads
>blatant shill threads

>blatant shill threads
for me it's the [insert american fast food chain]

Please don't bring your gay memes to this board.

Its a meme you dip

Also too much capeshit.

Yes, I'm sure threads like are memes and not just shilling.

Wrong. If you call them white, then all the actual violent races look less violent when you whip out the stats comparing white crime to black/mexican/etc. crime. I would not be surprised if blacks are actually orders of magnitude more likely to be criminals than whites, moreso than we already know, because of this kind of fuckery.

I'm just talking about why you would call them white in the prison system. When liberals and social justice warriors are skimming through to look at prison demographics, they won't see 99% non-whites. They'll see a bunch of whites and leave you alone.

But it does probably skew statistics.

fucking saved

Sure is Reddit in here XD

made me kek.

Announcing reports is a rule newfriend

>In the criminal justice system, the people are represented by two separate yet equally important groups: The police, who investigate rednecks, and the district attorneys, who prosecute the rednecks.

ba ba ba ba bummmmmmmmm bummm

Get your bullshit wrong politics out of here. They're both wrong and on the wrong board.

It wasn't announced, it was driven towards at great velocity due to the faggoty nature of this thread.

I actually like this

I should have inverted the image so he's drifting left. Damn, missed opportunities.

>contributes to thread
>reports thread
does not compute

Yet here you are bumping it. Congrats sport.

should say sips on the left

>designated poo in the loo