Besides a flask, whats the best way to drink in public? i usually just pour vodka in a gatorade bottle

Besides a flask, whats the best way to drink in public? i usually just pour vodka in a gatorade bottle

Just drink it out of the vodka bottle. If you come across a cop, club him in the head with it.

>Besides a flask, whats the best way to drink in public?
How about don't? Stop being a degenerate.

land of the free amirite

>he thinks it's illegal to be publicly intoxicated outside of California

BUT AT LEAST I'M IN AMERICA
WHERE I KNOW I'M FREE

al/ck/ here

water bottle with vodka and a cap. Just make sure you try and eat something and be careful where you take sips. It smells a lot more than you think.

Happy trails and enjoy your incoming WD's!

Its the only way I can make shopping and other mundane things tolerable

California isn't America. It's about as Non-American as you can get.

Same could be said of NJ

What's weird about Jersey?

The new Govenor wants it to be the CA of the east coast, Sanctuary state, awful awful gun laws, liberal policies

Nobody questions a coffee thermos this day and age.

Not really. California is the biggest contributor to everything that is currently wrong with social, political, and economical issues. New Jersey is just a contributor to why women are whores.

Oh. I stand corrected.

Starbucks treinta cup: fill with mixed drink of choice or add liquor to starfuck drink. Enjoy
Added bonus of cap to contai smell plus that extra buzz by shooting from a straw

Get a colonisation bag and put a transparent curly straw in it and wrap it around your back to your mouth

>colonisation
you tried

>He doesn't have a colonisation bag he uses to store various artifacts from lands he has conquered

As long as you clean it out well it's actually a pretty good idea to store vodka.

Just go birdwatching

Or hide it in a golf bat

Just buy a large drink from McDonald's, tip the entire drink out, put an open beer can into the cup, put the lid and straw back on the cup with the straw going into the can.
Wala!.

Or pic related, I was walking around Brisbane drinking this stuff in public and nobody even looked twice, just looks like soda.

Beer in a mcD's cup definitely works but for an alcoholic so far gone that they need to drink during working hours to keep withdrawals away beer's going to run out by lunchtime at best

stop drinking alcohol

Just smoke/vape dude weed lmao, its easier

Open containers are allowed in public where I live.
Yes, I'm a burger. No, I don't live in New Orleans.

This.

Are you also at Mardi Gras?

>golf bat

You're better off just looking like a drunk than a schizo walking around with a golf club.

>bat

This #1 best way to drink in public.

i used to pour tequila into my slurpees when i went to college and i did it every day until i dropped out. people in the hall dont care and probably understand and the profs never found out so it was pretty cash i guess

>Worried about getting fined for public drinking

>implying I can afford to go back to prison

What shithole of a country are you from where an alchol problem = prison?

>not getting paid for being in prison

In Burgerstan they have "three strike" rules where if you get convicted of three crimes you do hard felon time, even if your third strike is a minor offense like public intoxication.

i believe you are referring to commiefornia and other coastie places.

that's not every state user

>Currently there are 28 states with heavier sentences for repeat offenders. Massachusetts became the latest state to punish repeat offenders when it passed its own version of the law in 2012. The states which carry three strikes or habitual offender laws are: Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin.

Take a seat Billy Bob and Bobby Sue, you've been btfo by

I was going to post that, you stole my joke.

Is that you Giovanni

>pls rspnd

Plus when you're day drinking in public it's good to have your spirits mixed in caffeine, anyway. It makes you appear a little less woozy up until the point you're ready to crash out.

I got a ticket for sleeping on the front porch of my friend's house in NJ. It was $150

Buy any drink, take a few sips, fill it up back to the top with liquor, repeat to taste.

Juste come to Europe, people casually drink on public transportation in Berlin

Just fucking drink unless it's prohibited. It's not 1914.

>golf bat
cheeky

My roommate has one. Cool novelty, but it’s just easy to throw a fifth in your bag.

I'm not an amerimutt so i can drink in public

I keep a bottle of Jameson in my trunk and just add it to gas station coffee or coke, depending on time of day.

Wine in an opaque sports drink bottle. I'm such a trashbag but it's such fun sometimes. Take dog and book to park + bottle of wine in afore mentioned vessel and a few cigarettes. Sit in the sun and occasionally throw the ball for the dog and get nice and toasted then stumble home and bash my girlfirned

Gotta keep those (((for profit prisons))) full.

Good

Lock them up

It's been a meme ever since I was a young lad that you can't put hard alcohol in any plastic bottle because it melts the plastic and its bad for you

I don't know whether it's true though

In a bar

Hi pickles

If your liquor is breaking down food grade plastic that means you poured Everclear into a plastic bottle and left it sitting in the sun for several weeks instead of drinking it.

I think PET can handle liquor just fine, but if you want to throw them off the sent even more you can get a hippie environmentalist waterbottle.

No one will suspect you do not value life.

*scent

Don't believe it

10/10 would slav with

just buy a bunch of mini bottles and toss out the window as your driving

Bullshit. That's private property.

Though you need a permit to park a vehicle in Virginia and I got ticketed on private land twice so that shit doesn't surprise me.

I drink them at work

I use to I was a truck driver. Gettin paid to get drunk and sing kareoke all day was nice.

sounds based

until you get caught or murder some people

New Jersey was a mistake.

Protip: Guinness Extra Stout poured into a 20 oz Pepsi bottle is like 90% camouflage on the Big Boss scale.