Today I learned this cake isn't about homosexuals

I admit a certain amount of ignorance and bigotry. I had assumed these cakes were related to some manner of faggotry. I didn't want to buy one despite their festive coloring. But now I learn it's related to Mardi gras which involves the sport of showing tits. I would now eat one and I feel I've matured as a person.

>I would now eat one and I feel I've matured as a person.
Just be careful not to bite the little babies inside.

are you literally retarded?

you have to be 18 or older to use Veeky Forums

>Just be careful not to bite the little babies inside.
if you do, dispose of it discreetly

Are you fucking serious?
What a waste of trips.
King cake is fucking delicious.

> I had assumed these cakes were related to some manner of faggotry.
>But now I learn it's related to Mardi gras which involves the sport of showing tits.
>I would now eat one and I feel I've matured as a person.
You have missed the main lesson entirely.

thanks doc

>I feel I've matured as a person
Yea I don't know about that one.

>I feel I've matured as a person
Head back to /b/. Showing tits to strangers for beads and cake is not an aspect of maturity.

Be careful. In Australia mardi gras is for gays. It's technically the Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras, but it's the only mardi gras we recognise here.

Dude, louisianafag here, Mardi gras literally means "Merry Faggot" in old Creole. The fact that chicks show their tits is just because they're drunken whores, you're eating fag cake
>even worse if it's cream cheese filled

Mardigras is still faggot shit, but for normies.

Why are there babies in the cake

What even is Marti Gras besides "that holiday where women flash their tits for beads"

Catholics are supposed to be particularly restrained during Lent, the 40 days before Easter, and give up luxuries, or fast, like Jesus did when he spent 40 days in the wilderness. So right before Lent they started throwing big parties to get it out of their system before the 40 days of no fun started. Mardi Gras, the Brazilian Carnival, and other similar celebrations developed from this.

>mardi gras
>french for 'fat tuesday'
I really hope you're ribbing that guy, because if not you're more ignorant about your own state than someone with elementary French lessons.

you must be a delight to be around and your schedule must be full from all the parties you are invited to.

>Why are there babies in the cake
The baby is there to determine the host of the next party. It's like drawing straws, but more delicious.

>Being a faggot
>from Louisiana
>talking about "old Creole"
Cajuns are a mistake. Go back to boiling your crawfish and making your cum etouffee

Do you have some sort of mental disablity/illness? Genuinely curious.

It absolutely does not mean that.