When is he gonna get that nobel prize?

When is he gonna get that nobel prize?

Also, is submission better than atomised?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0zL2akvpWJc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can't answer the first.
Not by a fucking long shot.

he spoke out against the Muslims, so never

He also wrote some of the best modern Islamic apologia.

How do you go from this...

...to this...

...to this?

It might of had something to do with him being arrested for inciting racial hatred and then running to Ireland without a good working knowledge of English.
Or could be the smoking. . .

Age 2 decades and intentionally look bad, then go back to dressing normal.

...to this.

How do you mean?

If there ever working nootropics that spark a brain revolution as big as steroids did in other areas, it's going to be interesting to see who'll be the writer equivalent or Arnold.

I'm talking about Submission. Specifically the conversations between Rediger and François but really all throughout the latter half of the book both Islam is shown in a very sympathetic light.

Really impressive

I honestly have no idea how people can read Submission and see it as anti-Muslim.

cigarettes are a helluva drug
also as a writer he is expected to be disgusting, it's supposed to be a reflection of the disgusting state of society that he is criticizing while having to life innit (deep stuff and such)

Did they explain why Rediger drank alcohol? Was he just a hipocrite?

You can see he's balding. The parka honestly looks pretty grungy. His skin is also not exactly youthful. In fact, I'd say he looks sickly. I reckon he's about a 6 here.

He's intentionally trying to look like shit. If you undid the photographer's color filter you would see his skin isn't that different from the first picture just with a few more wrinkles from age. Someone clearly fucked with his hair, skin, and so on to make him look like a used-up ash tray. Here he's a 4.

Obviously the TV people put makeup on him just like they do with everybody. They probably groomed his hair as well. With that clean denim shirt, he actually looks like less of a manlet as if he might actually have some muscle. Frankly I think he looks better and younger than he does in the first pic. He's about a 7.5 here. With his networth, fame, and rock star reputation, he's probably an 8.1.

i agree, the thing that depressed me the most about that book was how much sense the story made, and him converting at the end

He won't, he's problematic.

youtube.com/watch?v=0zL2akvpWJc

His English translator makes a helluva job because his books in the original French are just not so well writen.

>Was he just a hipocrite?
yep