Does anybody know any asmr videos of a girl reading greek philosophy?

Does anybody know any asmr videos of a girl reading greek philosophy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qMtyTXDc9Fw
youtube.com/watch?v=AR-VuDc61aE
youtube.com/watch?v=52hQ0n7ctbg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No

Kinda related, I get massive asmr when females explain things to me one on one, met one of my lecturers in her office about a question, best thing ever.

a-any volunteers?

youtube.com/watch?v=qMtyTXDc9Fw
this is better asmr

I feel very ambivalent towards ASMR.
I suppose I have to be thankful that it coined a name for something that was awkward to describe. You can search for it now, but I feel dedicated ASMR videos and the progression of technology have destroyed what gave me the best relaxation and tingles in the past.
I remember a video of some Russian stemming Marvel comics hardcover collector going through his pile and throwing all the books on his bed in a low quality video. Bliss.
After the honeymoon period wore off, I realized that I don't much like artificial ASMR. Sure, it works sometimes, but the fakeness of the whispers, the almost-fetishization takes me out of it.
I recommend trying out 'unintentional ASMR' and other such terms.
Only females? I love that tranquil transcendent state I enter when I'm reall captured by some expert explaining something to me. Usually little sticks, but the bliss!
You should have a look at suit/shoe fitting, tailoring and bookbinding/book repair.

>asmr
well meme'd

better than this?
youtube.com/watch?v=AR-VuDc61aE

God, men can be so sweet. You don't know what you do to us.

Some days ago, when I was in class, I overheard another conversation. A girl had said something - I hadn't heard it - but which had made another girl sort of upset about whether this girl had insulted her wardrobe or not. Then this guy, who's sitting between them, just says to the poorly dressed girl: you're beautiful. It doesn't matter what you wear. You make the clothes look good.

And it was clear he didn't mean this as suggestive - he had just moments before talked about his girlfriend. He was just nice. Just sweet. And the girl blushed, and I blushed, and I think every girl in the classroom loved him a little.

He's by the way not even that physically attractive, but it didn't matter. He was sweet. This is what red-pillers don't get. Genuine sweetness matters.

you wouldn't fuck him tho
it's all about looks

You're beautiful.

You too, user.

This made me sad.

it's because you're not loved.
Don't worry user neither am I

I am only loved by my parents and I susepct that they love their kid, not me, if you get what I mean.

just go to the library and find a cute girl reading a book you know and talk to her about it.
Alternatively get drunk at a bar and ask girls out.

if you didnt know he had a gf you would just think he is a creep, unless hes incredibly charismatic and popular with women to begin with

I have become extremely anti-social, I prefer being alone nowadays. I did the second thing you said in order to lose my virginity though. Wasn't pleasant.

If you're a nice and sensible person who practice empathy in your life, I love you user.

I used to, not anymore. And you don't love me, you just try to make me feel better (thanks btw I actually appreciate not being a prick for once in this site).

>prefer being alone
that won't last long.
Remember, don't kill yourself, go ask girls out at places you like.

>that won't last long.
I have been so for the last 2 years, it isn't that hard on the mind if you have many things to preoccupy yourself with.
As long as you are self aware about it and don't make excuses.

One day you will regret not doing anything. It's better to get out there and try before you become old and look back on all the wasted time.

It can be nice to be lonely with someone, though. I don't think the true sort of loneliness ever goes away, but we can share our lives with someone, still, and have it mean something.

It depends, I was feeling lonely ecen when I was very out going.
Perhaps I will find what you say one day, I hope I do. I am not against love.

I hope you find it too, user

What I wouldn't give to find an asmr channel of a girl reading theology or nag hammadi scriptures.

What about an ASMR of a giant girl reading theology to an entire city? Then she crushes it with her butt haha that would be funny right

Not really, no.

It would make my dick feel funny though.

This person's life view is exactly what you need to stay away from if you're trying to come to terms with the fact that you're a person who is meant to be alone. He doesn't know. It's not his fault. He just can't. His advice isn't meant for people who are like him.
>you'll regret!
>you're wasting time! the best years of your life!
>go out! do something!

I spent 5 years trying to change myself to be more outgoing and it only led to self-destruction. I recently emerged from that mental state and I finally feel in full accordance with who I am. Instead of placing others above myself by trying to integrate their ranks, I can coexist with them on a human level. Sometimes paths intertwine, especially when you meet people you connect with on a profound behavioral or intellectual level. But, especially if you have schizoid tendencies, you simply can't relate easily with them like others can naturally.
The advice I would give you is to find your direction. Lots of introspection is involved. You'll have to come to terms with your desires, those that come from the body and take control of your mind, those that come from the mind itself. If you feel alienated, think of why, find where it's rooted, and decide whether those reasons are beneficial to who you are. Boyd Rice has a good quote on alienation to get you started: “I never understood alienation. Alienation from what? You have to want to be part of something in order to feel alienated from it.”
You'll find a life philosophy that is well-aligned with who you are; stoicism is a good starting point. Most of all, being solitary doesn't have to be victimhood or even isolation.

Maybe this doesn't resonate with you at all; maybe I wrote it just for myself, like the Meditations. All I hope is that you find what you're looking for.

>think of the future, when you'll regret your past!!
>His advice isn't meant for people who are like him.
Obvious typo there.

>he lost his virginity
you fucking normalfag

But /r9k/ has many virgins. Nevertheless, Veeky Forums figures throughout the ages constantly porked, few were uber virgins.
I just had sex once.

/r9k/ is normalfaggot central

That is /soc/. /r9k/ is full of autistic virgins.

Seriously though, this. Sweetness helps, but looks are always #1. No matter how sweet a guy is, if you don't find him physically attractive you aren't going to date/fuck him. Which is fine, I'm not saying that's wrong, but you're giving guys false hope in a sense.

What I was trying to say was that doing something is better than nothing and if he ever changes to wanting gf or whatever that he'll probably regret doing nothing for so long. If he is dead set that he doesn't want other people in his life then that's fine. idk

>5 years trying to change myself to be more outgoing and i destroyed myself
not our fault you waited 20 years to burn off your damn deadwood, and the flame was so hot you burnt yourself down to the bedrock.

Nope.

is this an excerpt from a john green book?

Alotta truth to this. You can be alone and not be some tortured goofball.

Find a girl Classics major.

your writing is hard to read

>t. diff girl

it's like you're a neckbeard rping.

I'M GOING TO FUCKING RAPE YOU!

Well that's not very nice. Why'd you say that?

I feel this desu
I have schizoid tendencies and mostly felt at peace with myself. By the time I turned 18 or so I started feeling pressure to do normalfag things because I thought that's what you're meant to do and if I did otherwise I would regret it in the future. So I went out a lot, got drunk, tried and got laid, got a job. Only many years later I would realize I wasn't doing what I really wanted to do and all those things I was searching for didn't give me a bit of satisfaction. Nowadays I'm trying to come to terms with being a weirdo that leaves the house once a month, has very few friends and no desire for romance

What the fuck

>guy unironically wearing cargo shorts has a gf
just end me senpai

t. werther

t. mgtow

Close enough

youtube.com/watch?v=52hQ0n7ctbg