How's my lunch for tomorrow lookin'?

How's my lunch for tomorrow lookin'?

Rice with sauteed vegetables
Omelette with scallions
Smoked turkey sausages
Clementine

How many calories

yo OP you looking a little soft cuh, you might feel better if my dick was in your mouth bruh

Not entirely sure.

It's probably 3/4 cup of rice (200 cal), vegetable calories are negligible, egg (90 calories), turkey sauage (80 calories per 5 links), clementine (35).

So like... 400-ish.

Honestly looks pretty damn good. Simple, tasty, good stuff.

Looks good, i'd eat it.

why the fuck did u peel the clementine

Looks great but will the omelette be cold? If so I personally don't like that. Would rather eat cold boiled eggs.

how many carbs from the rice and fruit?

Why not? It'll get eaten in 12 hours. It's in a sealed box, it doesn't dry out.

How did you make the omelette like that?

looks cute, would eat. i wish i had the drive to do meal prep instead of the involuntary intermittent fast i normally engage in

Who the fuck cares, it's a balanced meal. As long as he doesn't gorge, he'll be fine.

Food looks good, I'd totally eat that, but I came to give you props for the snow peak spork.

Kawaii bento

Cute. How do you like the monbento box? I was thinking of getting one but I'm hesistant to spend that much money on something that wasn't designed to be leak-proof.

yes

Open the fruit right before eating it.

rolled omelet use google or youyube, a lot of sample

LOOKIN' CUTE user

Looks pretty tasty, OP. I'd prefer a leakproof bento myself, but it's very stylish and well put-together.

Just a quick question though, on the sausage. Is it precooked by any chance, or are you just putting it in unfried? Weird question, not sure how to word it, so I apologize.

8.5/10, would've went with chicken and rice myself

I have the exact bento box. Monbento right?

That's the one. Little disappointed though, the coating is beginning to wear and chip.

I'd imagine pre-cooked, but the package says to 'cook fully', but still only requires a boil time of 2-4 minutes. I boil them for about 5 minutes then dump the water and sear for a few more.

Hmmm. Still looks fuckin' tasty.