Hello vegan friends

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TFFeYLmEARw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hello.
I’m making falafel style veggie burgers today for lunch, if this thread is still up I will post them.

KICK YOU IN THE FAAAAAAACE!!!!!!!!!!

This is not a safe place, OP, You faggot!!!

Hi Op. I'm not vegan but I appreciate you making a vegan thread that isn't fucking garbage about how you're better than carnivores. Have a comfy vegan day!

YES IT IS

Ate spaghetti bolognese but with green lentils instead of ground meat.
Feels good man

Helo, vegano thy. L'ok other ghuts

I'm not strictly vegan but I try to limit my consumption of animal products. How the heck do I into protein? I eat all kinds of legumes but it still feels like it ends up with too little protein unless the whole meal is legumes.

Get some quinoa bro
Its lynch approved

Post your favorite restaurants lads
G-Zen in CT probably the best vegan meal I've had at a restaurant

Fuck off just make falafel

Im a vegan symapthiser I was vegan for 6 years but Iv given up due to being suicidal which meant I didn't have the energy to make healthy vegan food or plan meals so I was eating only carbs for like a year and was getting very unwell so im back on dairy till I get my strength back

Hello!

>eat unhealthy
>get sick
>eat 'healthier'
>get strength back
>just to eat unhealthy again
top minds. just the very best intellectual powerhouse ITT

Mycoprotein niggq

1g protein per kg of body weight is easy if you eat enough calories. I never have a problem, just main meal with legumes (30-40g protein) and whatever for the rest of the day..
Some tips for protein - Use other grains instead of rice - barley, buckwheat, millet or hipster feed called quinoa; nuts and seeds as a snack; glass of soymilk (fight me) ~ 6g protein with few calories, often fortified in stuff lacking on vegan diet; add chia/flax/hemp seeds to oatmeal and other stuff for extra protein, they also have omega 3s.

tasty but so friggin pricey m8

yeah I've had quinoa too

I guess I probably should just eat more to up my protein, I get away with it from meat because it's more protein-dense I guess. I haven't tried millet but I'm intrigued.

oh yeah adding to this, any tips to protein rich pasta dishes without switching to pasta made from legumes/whole grain? I'm fine with "different" pasta but it doesn't quite fill the same need, tomato sauce with lentils is probably my best one atm

Froposter is vegan. Sounds a bit like virgin.

Who /lentilsoup/ here?

I ended up making chana masala, sorry to disappoint

youtube.com/watch?v=TFFeYLmEARw

Vegan here. Just got done with my tofurkey burgers tonight. I can't understand why anybody would eat flesh.

.png? Here, have the webm version.

uma homuncula...

Meat eater here, while I enjoy tofu in soups, stirfrys and currys. I could never do it as a full on meat replacement as no matter how I seasoned it , i would never get that meat flavor.

New vegan server

discord
.gg/4dVcBTP

Fries and hashbrowns from Burger King are vegan but not fries or hashbrowns from McDonalds or Wendys

Haha! Ain’t that a thing!

Wow. That webm is annoying as fuck. I hate kids these days.

what a cunt

When I was her age we didn't have facial expressions. We stared dourly at the world around us and occasionally grunted a few monosyllables of disapproval. We understood.

Now the world is full of people like her being all rubberfaced for no good reason. I fear the future is bleaker than ever.

Cook beans in a pressure cooker. Done. Throw tomatoes peppers and onions into a blender to make salsa that flavors the beans. Done.

Optionally cook rice in a rice cooker. Where's the effort?

remember that kidney beans from pressure cooker can kill you, you need to boil them for few minutes first

javascript:;
False. Pressure cookers get hot enough already. Been eating kidney beans from one for years no issues.

>hot cocoa with water instead of milk

It's fine if you use proper cocoa, the kind you use when hiking.

Or just use coffee.

>Literally a full third of the webem is her posing next to her drink of a banana and canned pumpkin

Vergana

la cretura...

also not vegan, but also wanted to say that you guys are all right. Enjoy your 'gumes and have a good day
all the effort goes into doing it while being depressed

Who /no oil/ here

Is veganism the ultimatum? All proof points toward it.

esto el fin

fuck, w2c qt mexican gf

mexico?

Most people eat more protein than they actually need. Unless you work out a lot you probably don't need more than 60-70 grams

just be sure not to overfill the pressure cooker my dude