Mirror Mirror

I think this belongs here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M0r9PUindt8&t=9s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>coalburner burns coal

what else is new

she got shitted so she can get flushed down the toilet 4 alli care

"Great! More money with which to buy coke" Cara said as she reviewed the royalty statement from her publisher.

Wasn't she supposed to be a lesbian or something?

>Titled Mirror, Mirror, the book tells the story of Red, Leo, Naima, and Rose, four 16-year-old bandmates (and friends) whose lives completely change when Naima dies. She leaves behind only the word “Sorry.”

>Attempting to cope with the loss of their friend, Rose begins partying and Leo goes into dark moods, while Red attempts to find out not only how she missed the warning signs, but also what secret Naima was hiding, and who (or what) could be responsible for her death.

>a barely-above-average woman who became a model because of her combination of thick eyebrows, blonde hair and a slim physique
>eventually became a role-model for millions of young attention whores worldwide
>writes a book

I really wish she were more well known
so that Valerian would've done better at the box office

The font size difference between the title of the book and her name says it all

I thought she was a dyke.
Christ modern women are disgusting

can u plz go away, this is an intellectuals only board, you /pol/acks are worse than furries

mirror mirror on the wall
who is the top dog of them all

pretty sure she is actually, i just looked up cara boyfriend and that pic came up so i posted it

>who became a model because of her combination of thick eyebrows, blonde hair and a slim physique

You're forgetting extraordinarily rich aristocrat father

You're right, i'm sure it has nothing to do with her being ridiculously beautiful or anything.

>put a wig on a fourteen year old boy
>make millions in international modelling

Mirror mirror wrote a book titled Cara Delevingne?

>ridiculously beautiful

are you a gay? she is model hot, not actual hot

I'm not ususally the kind of guy to discuss tastes, but I see women both cuter and hotter than her on my daily commute to university

She has the "model look" which doesn't necessarily translate to real-life sex appeal

There should be an awards season for all the unacknowledged ghostwriters in the industry

>that makeup

She looks like a Vulcan tranny.

>aristocrat father

Then why does her mouth hang open like a mong?

>with Rowan Coleman

>CARA DELEVINGNE
>ʷᶦᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ᵈᵘᵈᵉ ʷʰᵒ ᵈᶦᵈ ᵃˡˡ ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵒʳᵏ

Inbreeding

>ᵈᵘᵈᵉ

valerian is a shitty movie infinitely worse than the comics

>be celebrity in hebro-judaic panopticon hellculture that sustains itself by hooking all of its pupal slaves up to a mcluhan media matrix
>groom neotenous nymphs who have barely reached the age of reason to think that spiritual happiness = celebrity status within the matrix
>construct their whole identities and personalities and dress them in whorecloth to keep old men constantly aroused and distracted from marxist praxis
>set them adrift when they stop being cute enough to do most of the work of bonerizing geriatrics automatically
>they go insane
>switch publicists from "A LIST" publicist to "WILL WORK FOR CONTINUED FAME" publicist who is more skilled at getting midlevel gigs and "we have to keep your name out there sweetie, have you thought about tweeting more? you're not going to believe this. i got you on ellen next thursday"
>hook them up with other midlevel Falling Star pseudoceleb fluffers, like ghostwriters and social media consultants
>get them to """""""""""""write books """"""""""""" by dictating 5 or 6 ideas while text messaging
>copy paste writing template and slot those ideas in where possible
>PR team and agents scramble to organize press junket by calling in favors with slovenly professional starfuckers called "talent managers" for TV and radio shows
>pseudoceleb is driven around by drivers (has no idea where they are going), goes to events and shows, babbles vaguely on press junket about book she didnt write
>overthehill pseudoceleb's brains are so scrambled from not being her own person since adolescence that she thinks she actually did write the book even though if she thought about it for 3 seconds shed realize her entire life is managed by people who are selling her as a commodity, and not even at a high level anymore since she is getting older and her asshole is browning
>look in the mirror and notice wrinkles every morning
>slowly develop psychosis
>do more press junkets for more fake books
>release a fragance
>have short lived pathetic attempt at releasing a CD
>become increasingly manic while attending therapists
>die of drug overdose at 37 or 42
>obituary reads: "Nothing" because no one cares about cara delevigne and hasnt in 20 years

>author's name is bigger than the title

>"work"

Her godfather owns the British division of Condé Nast. They're in charge of publications like Vogue, GQ, Glamour, etc. They're basically the trendsetters -or trend deciders rather.
The guy has so much pull he could have literally turned anyone into a successful model.
Also, her grandfather used to be a publisher; he's more or less the guy behind the Daily Mail. The DM massively shilled her in 2011-2012.
This is a textbook case of nepotism and media influence.

>people who can write like this spend their time on Veeky Forums

Are actors the lowest among artistic types?

slashies are worse

DUH

What, you actually expect people not to use their connections/wealth to make their childrens dreams come true? No honey you will have to work your way up just like 99% of people who never succeed in life.

Ha! Some time ago I bought a book by some philosopher that has name/title ratio like that, it's an old edition from the 70s. At the time he was fashionable for all the wrong reasons, while the book actually proved to be much better now that the fad is over.
The cover still makes me smile occasionally.

can i read more of ur writing somewhere? thank

she looks like she has a tumor on her face in this photo

You know what? I bet Cara wrote this.

How do you think he knows?
He's a ghost writer

The successful ones are the ones good at social media not acting

I still think she looks like a dude

>bonelet jealous over cheekbone master race
how surprising

Raze this culture to the ground. Now is the time for the cardinal. You have work to do.

I wonder when her breakdown will happen. Valerian was shit, each day her beauty fades, even fucking vice wrote that the book is bad, atleast she can be happy about the fact that she didnt wrote it, she will want to start music career that will flop too. What will happen when she realises the fact that she is a talentless shell and fails at everything even with her family connections and weslth, while her biggest asset are fucking eyebrows. Suicide when?

what a plug nose

She's as perfect and beautiful as Pynchon's bucktoothed smile.

Chaos reigns.

Look at her history. She's played straight women in film but otherwise she's a full on lesbian. It isn't that hard to research this.

>her biggest asset are fucking eyebrows
kek

>a barely-above-average woman who became a model

My childhood friend has became a model and although I had a mild crush on her while we were both kids, she looks nothing compared to her Model friendship circle. She's super fucking tall though and that's what matters for Models, not necessarily beauty. Of course, modelling is about fitting clothes for a runway, not looking pretty, that bit is for Hollywood.

>Marlon Brando
>James Dean
>Marylin Monroe
>Jack Lemon
>Joe E Brown
>Humphrey Bogart
>Walter Matthau
>Henry Fonda
>Katherine Hepburn
>Jane Russell
>Lauren Bacall
>Clark Gable
>Vivien Leigh
>Lillian Gish
>Samuel L. Jackson
>Casey Affleck

Some actors are alright.

some of them do

>no Harry Dean Stanton

now this is good writing

>>have short lived pathetic attempt at releasing a CD
>a CD
what year is this

>no Clint Eastwood

Do people seriously find her unattractive? Her face alone makes my wiener rubbery

youtube.com/watch?v=M0r9PUindt8&t=9s

Nibba, the Veeky Forums-x thumbnail I get after I hover my mouse cursor over your link makes her look like Kurt Cobain with a less pronounced jawline. I really like her raspy voice and accent, not gonna lie, but she just isn't pretty, unless in a quirky, hipsterish way.

Those aren’t her feet retard

Whoah, Eddie Izzard lost alot of weight!

Doug McClure cornholed him good

You must have grown up watching Star Trek reruns. She looks like a Romulan.

Eyebrows thin as a woman ages so she will lose those as well.

>What, you actually expect people not to use their connections/wealth to make their childrens dreams come true

I do. However, these are the same cunts who promote the idea of white privilege when it's really just rich fucks making sure their useless offspring get all the breaks.

It isn't just nepotism though -why do you think modern art is so bad, or why YA books suck so much? Lower the standards of quality overall, and the rich kids no longer have to even compete; not enough people discern crap from good anymore.

Same reason the education system has been dumbed down. Then they bring in diversity quotas to ensure fewer Ivy League spots for bright white (and now Asian) kids.
Publishing is the same.

>the book tells the story of Red, Leo, Naima, and Rose, four 16-year-old bandmates (and friends) whose lives completely change when Naima dies. She leaves behind only the word “Sorry.”
>the book tells the story of Red, leo, Naima, and Rose, four 16-year-old(s)... whose lives completely change when Naima dies.
>Naima's life completely changes when Naima dies.

>i'm sure it has nothing to do with her being ridiculously beautiful or anything.

Well it literally can't have anything to do with that, due to it being a categorically and emphatically false statement.

>>>put a wig on a fourteen year old boy
>>make millions in international modelling

This fourteen year old Turkish boy is literally 1000x more attractive than the caterpillar-browed dyke

>>be celebrity in hebro-judaic panopticon hellculture that sustains itself by hooking all of its pupal slaves up to a mcluhan media matrix
>>groom neotenous nymphs who have barely reached the age of reason to think that spiritual happiness = celebrity status within the matrix
>>construct their whole identities and personalities and dress them in whorecloth to keep old men constantly aroused and distracted from marxist praxis
>>set them adrift when they stop being cute enough to do most of the work of bonerizing geriatrics automatically
>>they go insane
>>switch publicists from "A LIST" publicist to "WILL WORK FOR CONTINUED FAME" publicist who is more skilled at getting midlevel gigs and "we have to keep your name out there sweetie, have you thought about tweeting more? you're not going to believe this. i got you on ellen next thursday"

This is ridicul-

>that song choice

>boy

Or like a shaved David Gilmour from the 60s.