Healthy

Hey healthy bros. How bad did i fuck up. I've been on the keto for a year now, lost nearly 100lbs and actually look kinda ripped, but i fucked up and fell into temptation and ate a bag of Doritos.
>pic related

You lost 100 lbs dude. One bag of chips realistically isn't going to hurt your progress at all. Just forget about it and go back to what you were doing.

All your weight will come back because you broke pact with the Keto fairies. You'll balloon out over the course of the next several days and gain 150 pounds.

Such is the price of disobeying the keto fairies

Those Doritos are so fucking good

i feel like shit after eating it and i feel like my insulin levels are going to spike.
don't you put that evil on me, i have ballooned before when i first started loosing the weight.

Eat a bullet instead you vain fuck

Favorite keto meals? snacks?

no harm. just take a note of the date and time you ate the bag then post it on your fridge as a constant reminder not to do it again if you feel you might crack again

Yeah I know, my heart races if I eat something really sugary or carb heavy. Just remember that shitty feeling next time you want to cheat

A bullet or shotgun slug to the roof of the month

I am sorry that whatever is bothering you is bothering you but dude everyone has problems and there is no need to talk to people that way.
Go for a walk or something.

Bitter fatties detected

in 16 hours your body will be fully keto again
chill out user lmao
an entire bag is half a pound of fat gained, assuming your body could retain all the calories and it doesn't. You probably gain a quarter lb from eating that bag and can burn that off in a single day or less.

I think op is just "baiting"
I asked him what his favorite keto meals/snacks were and never got a response.
Maybe I'm just being overly cynical.

in the morning i usually have 4-5 scrambled eggs
then my meals for the rest of the day varies between baked chicken with green beans, broccoli, ground bee,f spinach, and steamed carrots

i dont really eat any snacks i just substitute them with a protein shake.
never thought of that, i will do this thanks
too good for my well being

I'll drink beer and talk shit to faggots on Veeky Forums instead

I suppose people will do anything for attention.

No bate, my work schedule sucks so i have to make meals ahead of time but i forgot today and went of my meal plan and i get a lil freaked out.
Thats fucked up

You just can't seem to stop giving it to me, please tell me you have fat ass tits and love choking on a fat dick

So just eat meat and hard cheese with nuts and berriers? Seems easy enough fag why would you even have those chips?

We like i said here my work schedule sucks im actually at work right now and forgot to my my meals today.
>inb4 you work at a gas station
Im a security guard.

I'm going to need a full body pic first, you don't have to include your face if you don't want to

Can you nigs quit shitting up my thread

Can you get that slut to post some pics of her tits?

You're fine. Don't eat for a day, then go back to doing what you were doing. You might get weird cravings for shitty food for the next couple of days, but remember to associate that horrible carbohydrate overload feeling with caving like that. That's what happens when you abuse your body's insulin response on a carb binge. You had 100 lbs, of fat to lose there so you've definitely fucked your body's carb metabolism. Out of curiosity, why'd you eat shitty Doritos?

only good ones in my work place's vending machine

Oh, it was just a little snack bag? Yeah, you're fine. Just don't start doing that retarded rewarding yourself mind game the hopeless people do.

He's freaking out about a bag of chips, you already know what kind of person he is

rewarding yourself? What do you mean?
someone that wants to stay healthy and knows how easy it is to fall back into bad habits?

Rewarding yourself isn't necessarily a bad thing but you have to be able to control it, which most people can't. A "reward" turns into several days or weeks of shit eating, then you restrict, then you "reward" yourself again and the cycle continues.

People who treat successful weight loss as a license to go back to eating like shit again, not realizing your diet directly affects your body and your health. Giving a shit about your body and your health longterm is the reward, not some stupid junk food from a vending machine. I don't think that's the case here for once. OP is doing well, if all of this is true.

Oh, i think the reasoning behind that is that most people see keto as a diet instead of a life style change. They think just because they eat healthy and walk on a tread mill for two or three days that they deserve to eat shit losing all their progress when they do. They basically take one step forward and two steps back.

>People who treat successful weight loss as a license to go back to eating like shit again, not realizing your diet directly affects your body and your health. Giving a shit about your body and your health longterm is the reward, not some stupid junk food from a vending machine.

Yeah like i said here its a life style change, also im going to add that to the top of my refrigerator.

Yep, that's exactly right. Took me years to break the cycle but most people never do

These guys get it. People thing it will happen over night but it is ,in most cases, a year to a couple year long process.

about to order a domino's philly steak pizza to break my keto. ivete been going about 5 weeks and have lost around 15 pounds.

t. Fatty

Not worth it buddy

YOU CANT STOP ME FROM BREAKING THIS KETO WITH CHEAP SLOPASHIT

Your life I guess

This.

I was doing keto and lost 50kg in 6 months, then I had a bowl of rice (like, just plain rice I had diarrhea) and next day I won 25kg back.