Should I give the man I have a crush on a book by Marquis de Sade (I was thinking Philosophy in the Boudoir in...

Should I give the man I have a crush on a book by Marquis de Sade (I was thinking Philosophy in the Boudoir in particular), Y/N?

I think he's too conformist for his own good, and so I reckon it can be good to "shake" him a little (?). I know the philosophy is weak, but right now he considers himself an absurdist, so...

absolutely not. thats an insane idea

Why?
Him and me have been intimate in the past, if that makes it less insane.

Give him Histoire d'O

He'll get the message

I'd find it pretty funny, but I don't know. Is he someone that would even know who Sade is?

Normies know his name, they associate him with BDSM

yes, even if it goes wrong it will be memorable so just fucking do it you little bitch

No no, I'm not looking to seduce him. He's engaged.

Yeah, he'll know his name, but I doubt he knows anything other than what user says, that's it's about """BDSM"""". I know he hasn't read his works.

Sade is for women. If you want to shake him from conformity, buy him Henry Miller, particularly Tropic of Capricorn.

You might not like Miller, but it will do more to help turn him into the man you want.

Ask him how the book is going and he'll have to tell you about all the ways Miller is fucking different women. Pinning them down, pulling hair, throwing them onto tables, pulling them into closets and behind trees. Let him get lost in telling you stories like this and while he's talking start stroking his leg, near his knee. The run a finger through the hair around his ear. Then, when the story gets most sexual, run the other hand all the way up his leg and go for the fly.

You'll thank me later.

Oh. Well... I'll remember that.
Though I shouldn't.

He's engaged. And he's asked me to try to stop to seduce him. He won't allow me to meet him outside public places anymore, or in venues with alcohol. So I really shouldn't.

Give him a blowjob

Is this you ? Do you live in France ? Please.

It's not me. I don't know the model's name, sorry.

Give him the fourth political theory by Dugin, that will definitely shake his Atlanticist Foundations

Then what are you doing it for? Why the fuck do you even care?

Why would you? If he specifically asked you to stop acting seductive then he could perceive this stuff as disrespectful, and rightfully so. I'd throw the book in the trash desu.

Because some women feed off knowing that they could get a man so sexually agitated that he would risk destroying the life he has built for himself to fuck them.

She's a strumpet, and he sounds like someone who is wavering.

DO NOT BUY HIM HM OR TROPIC OF ANYTHING

Shit prose

We both know why

> what should I buy the guy I want to fuck despite him being married tee hee
> he told me to leave him alone and stop trying to seduce him tee hee
> so I guess I should stop ;) :p tee hee

>men being so poorly self-disciplined that they destroy their lives for a chance to fuck is women's fault

I never said its her fault that he is weak, of course he is pathetic if he caves but that doesn't absolve her

No, I know.

If you want him to choke you, just ask, you freak.

It's not a model retards.

>choking
>freaky

Maybe you should read de Sade to be shaken, friend.

Choking is E.L. James

De Sade is ... a smidge further down the fetish ladder