Cloudy and normal temperature day in London

>cloudy and normal temperature day in London
>the summer months of weekends walking outside in sun and heat, feeling overwhelmed my Chads and Staceys, have turned in to damp Saturdays spent feeling alone in the British museum and aimless Sundays
>become bored with all books and activites

Background:
>aged 26
>no friends or social life since 18
>no female attention ever
>went through university with zero social experiences
>became the loner nobody talks to within two days of my current job
>never been to pub, club, or party
>missed out on all the 16 - 22 formative social experiences that people look back on fondly (teen crushes, school prom, school dances, university fresher's week, any sort of relationships at all)
>know that women all have 5000 tinder matches and think the average male is ugly; seeing attractive women everywhere is demoralising
>feel completely bitter and detached from others due to being an ugly subhuman; lifting weights did nothing

Go to a chicken shop, pleb.

you're dumb and your views on life are wrong.

Sounds exactly like me, OP. I also went through university without social experience - no female attention, etc. My meme degree has done nothing - now I'm a loser with no hope. No energy. Used to love reading - now I can't muster the energy to read a single page. If you have a job you're doing better than I am. I'll probably have to scrub toilets soon.

Veeky Forums - Literature

Go WWOOF somewhere. Also you're whining in all these posts but everything you describe seems pretty comfy to me. Solitude can be a wonderful thing, but I guess you only realize that when you're no longer alone.

Have you considered becoming a drug fiend or a sex pest?

if all ladies are so popular and constantly opening their legs then why do you sneer at lonely ugly women? or do you just filter them out when you look outside because they are so appalling to you that you can't acknowledge them?

Rewrite your resume and get a job so you can start saving for a sexdoll. She'll definitely fix your life like all good mommy gfs do.

tfw no mommy gf

why even live /v/ro's? =w=

>lonely women
No such thing

what is- mental illness?

n-n-no user!!! I'm right!! I might be trapped in a self-imposed prison built by my conscious choice to let everything pass me by, but it's not my fault!! I swear!

Why would I want to be with someone with a mental illness?

you're mentally ill yourself, you tard. Hence why you never learnt to socialize, view mommy as the perfect woman, and are depressed.

The problem with ugly women is that they know they're ugly. So if a man ends up liking them, to the woman that means the man must be very low value since he's willing to be with an ugly woman. That will just lead her to resent being with the man.

Ugly women don't have to looksmatch, they can date up. If you're truly ugly as a man then you're completely fucked.

OP here. Good news, I was considering going to the museums at south Kensington where the guy just got arrested but I didn't

Guys, I'm currently drinking crappy coffee and realising my Saturday is even more vacuous and empty than usual.

I am considering having even more Ben and Jerry's ice cream when I get home to soothe the pain.

Wtf do I do? My only ideas are seeing it or blade runner or walking around somewhere I haven't been before. But there's nothing to see

Why is it always bongland? Is it your buckteeth that make you like this?

Do you really expect an eternally miserable Londonite cubicle-working frogposter to get ANYTHING from doing farm work?

STOP