Sadness or jerky

Fpbp

Beernuts™ peanuts. The best a man can get®

Dried squid or octupus.

Heroin

pretzels or deenz

I've always wanted to try this.

With beer I like some nuts, biltong is nice too

It was pretty simple. I just brined it in salt water for a couple hours, separated the legs from the body, lightly smoked for a couple hours then let it dry. A lot cheaper than the dried squid at asian markets here and every bit as good if not better.

Pork crackling is the ONLY acceptable answer

u cant eat bitcoins

A good conversation.

Pickled eggs, quail if it's a fancy shithole.

Seems like a question that's bound to be colored by specific memories. Fries with Aioli for me

DISGUSTING

Wasabi peanuts

Interesting way to say you are gay.

gnocco fritto and affettati
the combo is better with wine
beer and little pieces of hard bread with anchovies is also a snack i like

oh sweet pizza rolls

Cashews and peanuts

all I need is an IPA and my vape.

Nipples, the puffy kind

gastropub fag detected.

I don't really know what the definition of a gastropub is, but probably. I like bars with lots of taps.

blue cheese

The only true answer

gastropubs usually focus on the food, though a decent amount have good beer. I'm using it derisively because when I think of either cured shit with a distinct and acquired taste, or salty shit snacks. There's also the connotation of a lot of gastropubs being overrated shit houses full of hipsters buying 20 dollar burgers.

in no particular order:

jalapeno poppers wrapped in bacon, unbreaded
fried pelmeni
popcorn

Also most of them fell for the IPA meme in full force and most of their taps are generic IPAs. I like IPA but they're not that great for pairing with food, especially fatty gastropub foods. I've been living in Alaska for the last 4 years though so it may have changed.

Oysters and caviar with a good vodka.

cripsy pigs ear is great. there is a chink store near my apartment that sells it

>with a good vodka
learn to read miroslav

What is wrong with that?

its a beer snack thread

Oh fuck I had the thread open for so long that I forgot what it was about.

youre good miroslav, i dont think anyone actually cares. that sounds good btw- i might be going out for oysters next week

For me, it's the Sisig.

looks like a great "drunk food"

My father and I love drinking it with dry-salted fish.

Preferably with dark beer, but supermarket beer works too

Hotdogs or mini hotdogs

nachos

Any salty seafood with beer is heavenly to me.

>Preferably with dark beer, but supermarket beer works too

What did he mean by this?

sour dough pretzels with an optional side of gulden's mustard

dark beer being stout beers like guiness user, supermarket beer i presume he means ordinary beers like bud and corona

Nachos w/nacho cheese, beans, salsa, sour cream, guacamole, short rib, and jalapeños
Or
Buffalo Wings w/blue cheese or ranch

Peanut butter filled pretzel bites

Edamame w/ sea salt and/or smoked cheese.

Pork rinds. The good kind that have a hard skin and a crispy layer of fat.

Bring out salted biscuits and strong ale and I'll gamble away my inheritance.

I only drink during meals but holy fuck, beer is great with fried chicken and pizza.

Well man'd, sir! You'll be keeping your man card after that one, yes indeed!

Seaweed nori snacks are the perfect savory and slightly oily complement to beer, and they don't fill you up so you get tanked faster

Cheese and cold cuts and crackers

Yes and he likes his beer with vodka you absolute mongoloid

Croutons

beef jerky and goldfish crackers
also sunflower seeds and chex mix

Vobla or Taranka.

olives

(Speckkartoffeln)

poutine

buffalo wings or peanuts, especially those ones where you just throw the shells on the floor.

def depends on the place, but ime the ipa/hop bomb meme is finally dying out.

I work at a brewery/restaurant combo and I think we have one hoppy beer total out of like 16 on tap, the rest are more ale-style.

Our main beer is a german-style kolsch that tastes like biscuits and apricot, it's tasty

Some pubs I've seen put out these big platters of cheese, cherry tomatoes, crackers, etc to eat for free. That was pretty good.

nice

If I could just hang out in this aisle at HEB and drink beer that would be nice. They have a great beer selection too so maybe I'll try to hide somewhere in the store and get locked in overnight

Picture a cube of these, like if you stacked the sheets and compressed them until you had a solid cube. I ate that much in one go because when you're eating them they feel like this magical volume-less food you can just keep inhaling forever. Completely ruined them for myself, can't even stomach the single measly sheet that comes with restaurant ramen. Fuck.

Finally. People have realized that if you wanna do some serious drinking, heavy hop bombs you have to chew to get through aren't the answer.

That's part of why I like them tho

For me, seaweed snacks are good with lager, especially these ones

This. Or this.

For me, it's grilled hummingbird torsos

>nori
>seaweed

Pick one user. Nori is algae, literally pondscum

Talkin bout dem /deenz/ user?

Niggers aren't human

Pan fried dumplings

vodka

salt and vinegar ships and old milwaukee have been so kind to me over the years that they deserved to be mentioned in this thread.

kolsch isnt german beer, its piss

More beer. I don't snack when drinking. Gotta save room to be that asshole barely able to speak when we go to Taco Bell at 2:30am.

wings

Fuck off danskjävel

Pickles, rye bread, and cheese.

>Swede can't tell Danish from German

Salted, fried peanuts

Those are some big fucking hummingbirds, senpai.

Name me one (1) good thing about beer

Taproom near me does a happy hour of six dollars six oysters. Also six dollars six wings. I think thats pretty neat.

Alcohol.

It's delicious.

pork scratchings

There's more alcohol in a cider.
>delicious
If you think gross bitter pisswater is delicious, get your tastebuds checked or drink from a urinal.

>theres more alcohol in cider
Literally subjective

Most beers I've seen have had less.

Hello Soyboy.

Cider is just fruity beer.

>more alcohol in a cider

What kind of a shithole country do you live in where that's possibly true?