Are all white women this useless?

Got drunk and hooked up with some random okface white girl last night and and this morning she's all "Imma make you something yummy fo breakfast!" and comes back with fucking burnt toast & jam & makes up some shit about not having any vegan friendly foods.

Do any white girls still have any cooking skills left or did I just happen to meet a broken one?

At least she tried, which is more effort than most make.

>he doesn't go back to her place
>he doesn't like burnt toast

> she tried

If that bitch put in any less effort, we'd be eating limp wonder bread for breakfast.

>Vegan Friendly Foods

So OP how deep does your veganism go? Does the thought of not eating bleached sugar for breakfast tear you apart?

You sound like a complete asshole

Fuck off little pussy bitch. Don't try to spread your white vegan guilt bullshit on us... that doesn't work.

>are all X like this?
>am i the only one who thinks X?
>why do all X do this thing?
Holy shit shut the fuck up with these brainlet questions already. Why are there so many literal retards on Veeky Forums?

>or did I just happen to meet a broken one?

Protip: all white women are broken in some way, famnegro.

Guess you missed the second part of my post.
She expended the effort, which again is more than most these days. As sad as calling her effort trying might be, she did try.

>drunk and hooking up with randos
>wonders why his hookups can't cook

That's some backwards ass logic, idiot. Guess what, you're no catch either. Get some class and integrity and start hanging around a better class of people, faggot.

I'm confused, did she go to your place or her's? Are you a vegan or is she?

>As sad as calling her effort trying might be, she did try.

No shit, that's my point. Burning toast is pathetic and then trying to blame that shit on me for not having 'vegan' shit around the apartment that nobody eats is a joke.

>not having any vegan friendly foods

Sorry OP she's not the problem here.

Sorry, dumb nigger. She's a classy white girl and a vegan. She's way out of your league.

Go back to eating fried chicken in the hood and getting a heart attack by age 40.

Are you implying that there aren't dumb whores in higher social classes?

Bitch, you sound racist as fuck. Go back to spewing that shit at your klan rallies.

>or did I just happen to meet a broken one?

They're all 'broken' senpai. They're all just victims of men and the big bad evil world.

>at least she tried

White knights like you are why women get away with the bullshit they can these days. Not burning toast is something even a kid can do. Hold women to some sort of standard.

>racist
I don't think you know what that word means, dumbass.

t. MS grand wizard of the kkk

This. She knows where the dumbass lives now so if she liked the hosing, he'll never be rid of the worthless wench.

>decide to stay in and cook dinner together with a girl (4the date)
>she wants to make pasta with pasta sauce from a jar

How have we fallenl so far?

>White knights like you are why women get away with the bullshit they can these days. Hold women to some sort of standard.

No. Because holding women to a man's standards would be "misogynistic" and sexist.

Vegans are broken, not women.
But most vegans are women.

Stop dating 8 year olds fucking pedo!

I'm & , I think you misunderstood my point. I'm not excusing her for having subpar kitchen skills, I'm chastising the even worse examples out there that either can't do better or won't even try. I mean most of these women would be like "let's go to the cafe and get some avocado toast", rather than at least try to cook something.
At least with one that tries you have something to work with, maybe teach her to improve her skills. Can't really do shit with a lazy bitch.

vegans are weird
if a honey bee is needed to create an apple, is the apple then not also part of the product of the honeybees labor? Why is honey not "allowed" to eat for vegans, but fruits that are directly produced with animal labor are fine?

many field animals died in the harvest of the grain to make your bread, have a good day though

If your pic is what you consider burnt, I think her mistake was assuming you were a man. Dainty little bits of barely-browned bread are not acceptable to anybody with a decent level of testosterone. First meal of the day, you want that burst of carbon over your tastebuds to remind you of your primal instincts.

Fucking retard

I just eat onions.

Better class, not "higher" social class.

>stays at grills house
>offers to make you food
>can't eat anything she has cause muh vegan
>wymin

Niggers and chinks are worse.

women are a thing of the past now

>vegans are weird

She tried to pull that "dont' eat meat" shit on me and I told her my ancestors and heritage is a meat eating culture and that she is basically spreading cultural genocide. She shut up pretty good after that conversation. lol

YA

Maybe she normally eats breakfast foods that are like eggs, cereal, etc and didn't have anything you could eat without issue. Don't bitch at someone for trying on the fly when you're the one with a diet that has to be accommodated.

There isn't a vegan rulebook. Some vegans do make exceptions for things like honey, and because of fuckwits like you are then made to use more distinct terms like beegan and all that shit.

Hey everyone this guy got laid hes so cool

lol @ beegans

are those people who don't eat bees or what

>being vegan

Kill yourself fag.

10/10 ownage if this really happened.

>beegans

white people are so fucking lame

>"beegan"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAH
the absolute fucking state of America

>dey call me stoopid!
>dats raciss!

buy a fucking toaster you poor, fat, shit-tier, fake story telling faggot
nobody makes toast in a fucking pan. literally nobody. unless you're a poor, retarded meatcuck
0/10

Lool at me guys! I have sex!

more fake faggotry
daily reminder that OP is sitting with shit posture at his mom's house in front of his computer, having magical conversations in his head about his war on Veganism
This is literally the tumblr equivalent of feminism
OP is one stupid faggot

hey OP, you know what I did today? I fucked twelve women at the same time with my sixteen different dicks, then I told them all to make me falafels, but they brought be back bacon, so I literally pissed thirty gallons of shit into there mouths and vaginas and sent one of them to your house this morning

true story

Yes, mine broke a pan making grilled cheese bc she spurged when it got messed up trying to flip it, threw it, and warped it and broke handle off

Holy shit you’re stupid

obsessed

> Grow up lower middle class.
> Most the time I have microwave meals or some one else cooks.
> Just now trying to lern to cook/make some meals.
> got the basics but I have the steepest fucking lerning curve I need to do.
> 'Cook for a diabetic whos over 65 and cant handle littarly ANY spices (Exept for one or two things) and cook that, good luck faggot.'

I realy do want to better myself/get better at cooking but jeasus christ its hard, Worst is I honistly do think i might be improving but since its just me and him I cant give him what I made for myself to taste-test it so I can refine it.

Vegans piss me off as much as the faggots that go 'Oh im not Diabetic/whatever but Ill pretend that I am so I can nag you for not catering to ME' croud.

Like, how fucking hard is it to just say 'Oh im on a diet and herd x makes it easyer for me, do you guys have it?' makes folks sound less like a fucking bitch. Its hard enough to find anything sugar free/diabetic friendly as it is that also dosent cost sixty gorillian bucks because a bunch of hipster faggots thinks the 'trendy thing to do and your littarly hitlar if you dont do it too.'

Sorry but this shit just makes me want to roll out a stack of ribs and cook them over the grill infront of these tards out of fucking spite.

isnt toast and jam vegan wtf

>Vegan
All you deserve is burnt toast and jam

did this woman look like iggy azalea by chance?

you're getting better.

2-3 years ago I could only cook scrambled eggs. today I cook so well I rarely eat out because I'd rather eat my own food.

>toasting white "bread"

Oo fried chicken does sound good tho

This

Ah, there's your problem

This is a very thinly veiled "testing this to see how it'll go over on /pol/" thread.

>white women
>Imma make you something yummy fo breakfast!

Fucking racist. White women are the best. At least you got burnt toast. I fucked a Laquisha and she couldn't even cook microwaveable noodles properly.

am I the only non-retard on Veeky Forums?

>one black guy on Veeky Forums
are all black people filthy disgusting weebs?

Never forget OP

Ye

The fucking reading comprehension itt holy shit, its like youre all on entirely different planets

Some pasta sauces can be pretty okay, don't bully.

>Implying she didn't burn it intentionally to get your vegan soyboy ass out of her house quicker
Are all liberals this autistic?