McDick's App

Which deal is best? 1/2

Which deal is best? 2/2

2 cheeseburgers for $1 is a screaming good deal

1 dollar any sandwich, get the grand mac or the double QP. best value

Mcdonald's sucks ass, but $1 for any sandwich sounds pretty good.

The app is pretty great, I like that you can just park at the mobile order parking spot and they bring your food. No talking to mcdonalds employees which is always good

>not wanting to flirt with McCuties inside the restaurant

They look like McDoubles which sell for $1 each. It's a lesser version of the third coupon

>Giving your phone's information to a restaurant and their affiliates to sell to save a few dollars on garbage food

Why do you Americans do this?

>McDoubles which sell for $1 each.

we 2008 now

Because millennials have been brainwashed to think corporations and the govt. are their friends and being tracked by them is like having a newfriend on facebook.

it's as close as we will come to the glory days of mcdonalds deals

No wonder diabericans strive for the government to obligate insurance companies to accept them in their health insurance schemes.

imagine the drama going on behind that counter.

>10 per customer limit

Im starting to get the amerifat memes now

there are smaller limits for larger burgers

The free hash brown with the breakfast sandwich is good.
I just really like McDonald's hash browns. I always thought it would be cool to have a breakfast sandwich where the buns are hash browns but then I come to my senses and realize how unhealthy that would be.

mcdubs are 2 for $2, $1.something for just 1

stop lying

Oh god you should see my mcdonalds its like the hills have eyes

$1 any sandwich is what I would go for. I would get the large big mac. Damn, shill or not I want McDonald's now for lunch.

how is this possible!?

This is actually mine too, except they're all Mexican/latino.

>2 burgers for 1 fucking dollar
I envy you faggot Americans so much. No wonder you're all obese, I would too if they sold me 2 McDonald's burgers for one dollar.

its not on the app

2 for $5 big macs

not every place still advertises it but if you ask they can do it

>tfw not American

the fact he had to even ask explains why hes using them.

I love getting Grand Macs and Double Quarter Pounders for $1 lmao

I can't even imagine all the fighting and drama that goes on there.

damn that sucks. enjoy your health.

If mcdonald’s know when i come to their restaurant and buy stuff they can give me better more relevant offers and improve their service
how is this a bad thing

they will know you are a fatass and sell your fatass stats to other insurance and background check companies.

God I made the mistake of going to one of those. Not only were the lineups massive, the hamburgers werent even fucking good

yeah they skimp like crazy on those... a little teardrop of ketchup and mustard, hardly any onions and maybe a 1 slice of pickle if you're lucky

They're probably all best friends, on the weekend they stay at one of their family holiday homes near the lake and go skinny dipping and have pillow fights.

They had a deal where you could buy any sandwich and get any sandwich for free, so I got a mcchicken for $1 and a double quarter cheese pounder for free. The fat Mexican manager said I was cheating to her fellow peons as I was walking away with my order.

I'm surprised that app lets you choose the more expensive item to be the free one, but I aint complainin

I haven't seen a white McDonald's employee in a decade, otherwise I would go more often

I only go to the Mexican run ones. Good people.

didn't know about this. will try next time.

Damn you. Because of you and your damn thread I downloaded the app and went to McDonald's. Used this coupon and ate 2 entire large fries like a fat slob. Also got a grand mac and hot 'n spicy mcchicken with extra mayo. You are solely to blame for this!

fuck off shill.

Hey, anything not full of niggers should be alright

Put the hashbrown in your breakfast sandwich

$1 any sandwich. the rest is trash.

Mc56% more like.

been getting those artisan sandwiches with the 1$ andy sandwich w/mobile order

today I got the grand mac

this app has me lovin' it more than those free shakes from last year

not sure if I like the bacon one or the guac one more

might get the double quarter next tiem

That is one Mickey D's that puts some effort into their burger presentation

kek

this one came from one that doesn't alwaays have the best service

Fat slob

>Also got a grand mac and hot 'n spicy mcchicken

kek
I like how this 1200 calories was tossed in as an afterthought.

i got the sesame guac + pico today. was pretty good, but employees still get confused by mobile orders.

will return tomorrow to order another random fancy ass sandwich

yea they always arent sure how I paid when going through the drive through even though the whole thing about it is that you pre pay or whatever

I might use the the 2 mini mac or 2 signature sandwiches tomorrow but not sure or Ill just wait for mon to get a new 1$ any sandwich

they also had a free 10 pc nuggers this mon but was only a 1 day coupon

I used the $1 for 2 Cheeseburger coupon today, but it's still available to be used again. I think the cashier typed in the code instead of scanning it.... maybe that's why.

Fuck you it was my cheat day

I've never seen that one

the code keeps generating every couple mins or sometning and I've had them type it in and it dissapears for me

id be afraid to try and use it agin unless its a daily deal

hmmm maybe i'll place it as a mobile order to guarantee the discount comes off

Is it really a cheat day when you eat like that everyday?

good idea

I actually started liking the mobile order but have this gift card that I can't use because it only takes credit

the burger coupon must be regional cause I'd be all over that if I had it

he started his diet today... and saturdays are cheat days

But I don't eat like that every day. It was cheat day I tell ya!

I just got the grand big mac for $1