Cuban vs Reuben

It comes down to these two, what's the best sandwich?

Reubens are great and all, but cubanos are probably the best sandwich in existence.

I like making mine with pulled pork and capicola. Sliced pork loin is alright I guess but pulled pork packs in a lot more flavor.

Reuben

cube > reub

fuck, those are both literally my favorite sandwiches

Cuban is better overall, but it's easier for me to make a Reuben by myself

Cuban, as it's the closest to a Monte Cristo which is the actual best sandwich.

a great cuban is second to no other sandwich but i feel like it's a lot easier to fuck up and make a shitty cuban than a reuben

user I really think this hinges on whether you like pork or beef better

This is a great point. Most diners can make a decent reuben but it's hard af to find a good cuban

Club sandwich

Reubens are easier to prepare but a well-made Cubano is top of the heap.

Reuben sandwich is superior unless you live in a flyover and have no access to a good one

I really like cubanos. I usually get them with no pickles but i found a place where they make them with pickles that aren't shitty sweet garbage. I dont know who invented sugary pickles but they need to pay for what they've done.

I live in flyover so I cure my own corned beef, make my own sauerkraut from my homegrown cabbages, make rye bread using a sourdough starter and homemade russian dressing. My reuben will btfo of anything in your rathole.

Pork is nasty

oy vey

the answer is yes

For me its the McCruban?

Reuben or gtfo

t. Mohammed

I declare this post as haram

i'm gonna have to go reuban but that might just be because i don't know exactly what a cuban is
but if it involves pork, def. reuben

My nigga.

TORTA

>torta al pastor

How about fuck you for making me choose. I'll take a half sandwich of each.
>doesn't like pork
Plebbest possible food opinion. Never, ever trust someone who won't eat pork. Don't let them into your country. Don't allow them near your kids. Don't even speak to them. People who don't eat pork aren't even human, really.

Sure thing, I like how that's working.

>images.jpg
Dumb phoneposter. Didn't even read what you wrote. Don't reply again.

>Monte Cristo
never had this, this sounds delicious, Im going to start making these

it's all in the bread. same reason you can't get a decent po boy outside of new orleans

based cabrones

mohammed

reubens when made properly are the best sandwich, the king of them all
but cubans are a safer choice when unknowns are at play

a correct reuben is corned beef, not pastrami. So fuck off with that first of all
second its thousand island, not russian dressing you faggots!
3rd if you've put more than a quarter pound of meat on your sandwich you fucking ruined it. It should be thin and then you crisp it up in a pan like a grilled cheese
put the dressing on at the very end so its cold contrast to the warm gooey sando

fuck those yank trash heaps

Cuban. It's a more reliably tasty sandwich.

A perfectly made Reuben is a great sandwich, but so often they end up having too much sauce on them and they get soggy.

>putting sugar on a meat and cheese sandwich
you disgust me

your loss
it is the best nothing will ever top it

poseur