where can i buy professional food?

SHut tha fuck up.

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

>this faggot again

dude
i just want
industrial grade food
it will give my kitchen a overall professional look + it tastes better

Please get treatment for your schizophrenia. It will make like so much better, for you and everyone around you.

fuck u im not a schizo
but a pleb like you will never know cause all the food you eat is from walmart and tastes like a shart

listen here
the food in resturants also tastes better because THE FOOD THEY BUY ARE OF HIGHER QUALITY INGREDIENTS

There's no shame in getting help for your paranoia, user. I know it sounds scary, but the doctors only want to help you. You shouldn't feel any more shame in being sick with schizophrenia than you'd feel with a cold. You couldn't help catching it, but you can help by treating it.

no they just want my money

Of course they want your money, they're professionals

cold hearted

buy food at higher quality stores/markets?

no

>where can i buy professional food?
Here's the trick OP: First you must become a professional food buyer. Until then, you are not licensed to buy the professional food.
Without a professional food buyer's license, professional food sales establishments will never let tell you their location, let you on the premises, look at the food they have available, nothing like that.
It's actually illegal to tell non-professionally licensed food buyers where to even go to buy professional food, due to the strict international regulations that are constantly changing.
I know all this, because I have been a professionally licensed food buyer for the better part of 3 decades.

Hang yourself

Costco :^)

Gordon Food Service

yeah i know
it's so fucking annoying
i can't even look at their products on their sites
grrr

Restaurant food is universally shit unless you're talking about locally sourced ingredients and artisan methods. If you want typical restaurant tier shit, then you'll have to purchase a retail license which is easy and cheap enough to do and you don't even have to have a retail store. Then get Sysco's catalog and start ordering shit quality ingredients and dress up in an applebees uniform and LARP as an applebee's line cook, lol.

grr

Restaurant food secret is lots of salt and lots of butter. The bread will also have more sugar and salt than your normal bread.

hey buddy, i got a line on some hot professional food, just fell off a truck in south brooklyn. interested?

professional food only comes in microwave-ready frozen meal aisles

serious replies only from now on

Don't you mean professional replies only?

What amateur foods are you currently buying so we know which professional food stores to suggest?

You know you could go to a restaurant and talk to the manager and ask for the company they get there food from

www.sysco.com