It's the weekend lads. What's your blackout brew of choice?

It's the weekend lads. What's your blackout brew of choice?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ckMvj1piK58
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How the hell does he fuck up LITERALLY EVERYTHING he does?

Because the attention is paying his bills.

boxed wine

>that fucking ring
I knew what would happen even before he spilled it.

I'm cutting so I can't drink. Used to do everclear+tonic water with some lime. Stop kidding yourselves and just ascend while being fiscally responsible. Tastes better than steelies and you can get a whole lot more fucked up for less.

Tonight will be rumpleminz with whatever random beer I decide to chase it with, probably stella or something equally as light. At 100 proof, I should be passed out after a fifth and two or three beers.

I fucking hate jack

My mate got me some $80 whiskey for my birthday so I am gonna have some whiskey and coke

Why the fuck are you mixing something that is prolly decent? I know $50 bottles that I would never dilute with pop...

Soyboy wrist strength on display.

>pop

whisky on its own is disgusting, i'm having it properly, with diet coke.

>whisky on its own is disgusting
Sorry bud, but we aren't friends anymore.

My preferred blackout beverage is rum, i don't have a favorite, but kraken is pretty good overall

How the hell do you fuck up opening a beer like that?

Whisky and diet Coke sounds unholy, I've gonna try that

vodka tonic

I don't dislike whiskey and coke but a good whiskey is best with a little water or straight.

>beer
>blackout

yeah he's making bank on all these webms

Chase it with some bleach.

My go to

Since I'm only 18 in sweden and age-limit for buying is 20 vodka is the easiest to get a hold of and I've
done most of my blackouts with smuggled german brands and other nasty shit if not even moonshine.

Going to kill the little fireball in my fridge then move on to kraken. Fuck you all saying wild turkey 101 is good. I agree with the other user. Whiskey straight is shit.

Put a Donk on it is my choice
youtube.com/watch?v=ckMvj1piK58

How's high school coming along

College but it's great one more year :^)

I've never met another person who drinks Platinum. I can get an 18 pack for under 20$ and it's 6%.

Platinums used to be a lot more common a couple years ago. Also were a few pops more expensive then from what I remember so i never bothered with it. I have a friend who basically only buys it though

this was my go to when i was an alcoholic

Maybe by the time you graduate your tastes will mature as well ^_^

indian welfare swill boys

Michelobs and vodka waters.
Shots of whiskey or rumplminz
Occasionally a whiskey/rum and coke

I bet those pair really well with ketchup chips

Haven't had them in over 10 years, but I would say so. Sure goes well with donairzarrottis and or poutine at 1 am.