He uses butter instead of clarified butter when frying things

>he uses butter instead of clarified butter when frying things

Agreed. The smell of burnt butter is horrible. It's so easy to make clarified butter, only morons would fry with regular butter.

Using normal butter is perfectly fine if you don't need to go high temp. Also brown butter is a desirable outcome for certain dishes. You are just a shit cook.

How about just using 50% butter and 50% vegetable oil? The butter doesn't burn and it's zero extra effort.

Clarified butter is a meme

Idiot.

Brown butter is a specific thing, though. You don't want brown butter randomly in dishes. That's the point. You're a shit cook if you don't understand why you use clarified butter.

I only use professional butter

>He uses butter instead of vegetable oils when frying things

>he doesn't use grass fed activated butter

>using butter when frying

Retard

>frying

>using anything other than motor oil for frying

This.

>vegetable oil

No, it's not, you degenerate.

>huurrr I only use activated almonds, better butterfy your butter

ITS A MEME ITS A MEME ITS A MEME ITS A MEME ITS A MEME ITS A MEME ITS A MEME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SHUT UP

They provide a different flavor so it depends how im seasoning what I'm preparing and what I'm pairing with it.

Occasionally I'll use butter, generally I use ghee, sometimes I'll use an oil. Just depends what's being prepared.

Faggot.

>The butter doesn't burn
It still burns, it's just diluted.

half butter and half olive oil won't burn as quickly because the olive oil does mix and has a higher burning point. also awesome flavor

also, brown butter doesn't still have the milk solids in it because they become a grainy mess

>the olive oil does mix and has a higher burning point
Yes but the butter is still going to burn at the same temperature, it doesn't alter the burning point of the milk solids in the butter. The only thing you're doing is diluting the burned butter, which might be desirable in some dishes, but it's still burning.