>bakin
>deep fat fryin

WHAT YOU COOKIN Veeky Forums?!?

made some cereal :')

Shrimp tacos

month 2 of the diet

Tonight will be a roast chicken and sweet potato and tomato curry

Sang Choi bau, as I’m on keto.
Breakfast tomorrow is gonna be grilled halloumi, eggs and bacon.

my nigga, just had some special K almonds

>almonds
did you activate them?

did you want to piss me off and stomp a cat because you did

Just bought $100 worth of food. I bought $15 worth of ground beef and just made and devoured 5 cheeseburgers. I'm going to the gym to play basketball at 6. I got 2 packets of chicken thighs and drumsticks, more ground beef, mac and cheese, and bacon and eggs. I'll probably either fry some ground beef and throw it in with the mac and cheese or just make cereal when I get back.

Or I might be a fat fuck and make more burgers. I wish I would've bought some onions to go with these burgers.

I just made a beet salad w/ activated almonds and goat cheese. from the barefoot contessa. god i wanna eat her asshole

Making some garlic crusted cod with sauteed spinach

I made Cream Stew today

Bought a box of fried chicken from the Piggly Wiggly and a bottle of Jim Beam Devil's Cut.

Had friends over. Drank wine and made linguine with clam sauce, salad, and some yeast rolls. French bread would have been better but the weather sucks and it wasn't worth a trip to the store. Is what it is. It was still a great meal.

Yeast rolls

It's still in the big serving bowl but here's the salad we had.

I ate leftover boeuf bourguignon and leftover potato gratin

My nigga. I just made beef bourguignon a few nights ago and finished the leftovers yesterday. One of my all time favorite dishes

It's feels very comfy for sure!

Its friday I dont cook. Got out and had some greasy poutine.