What are good dipping sauces for pizza I can make by myself?

What are good dipping sauces for pizza I can make by myself?
I'm ordering a pizza tonight but it doesn't come with dipping sauce (no pizzas here do) and I want to know why Americans like dipping pizza so much.

ketchup
chili sauce
creme fraiche dressing
garlic sauce if you can find it

maybe pommes frites sauce
that good ass stuff from mcdonalds
or this one
oh and they only like it cause their pizzas are naturally shit and the crust tastes like cardboard

oregano, tomato paste/tomato sauce, salt, sugar, some basil or onion. but not basil and onion together.

>Americans like dipping pizza so much
We don't

we do.

/thread

garlic butter is good for the crusts. just make some drawn butter you have simmers a bit of garlic in. don't burn the garlic. or a marinara sauce is good and simple to make. Some ppl use red french dressing (mostly in Mississippi)or ranch to dip too, but that makes me want to barf for some reason.

>dipping pizza

if the pizza is good, there should be no dipping. if it's shit pizza, garlic sauce or ranch is acceptable.

literally just don't

if i were you
i'd crush some garlic in some oil and let it infuse and drizzle it out
mama mia it's good

>needing dipping sauces

Either order pizza without the thick ring of crust, or have crust flavoring added to it.

>Veggie Pizza
Just put some BBQ sauce on it, and you're good to go

ranch dressing is good

I have a friend who dips his pizza in ranch but people think he's nuts.
t.Hoosier

>why Americans like dipping pizza so much

The only time I've ever seen anybody dip pizza is people dipping their crust in the garlic crap from Papa John's, but that's just a gimmick and not at all the norm in America. Pizza comes with the sauce built in, dum dum.

i never dip my pizza but i always dip my mcdonalds into ketchup

If you want to try it, just ask your restaurant to put their different pizza sauces in some of their disposable cups. Works pretty well.

In general I would consider dipping your pizza in some kind of sauce a drunk think. Or if the pizza didn't have much sauce, or if your spicing up some low quality crusts that aren't really good enough to eat on their own merit. Mostly the drunk thing. I have a local late night pizza chain with locations all around my area so you can pretty reliably get a pizza up until four AM from then anywhere. That shit is not gourmet but it is fucking delicious. Also they have this secret dipping sauce that vexes me. It's so good but I can't for the life of me figure out what it's made of. I have actually spent hours of my life trying to find out what the fucking sauce is but still have no clue.

honey mustard mayo
use a nice hot mustard for the best flavour
50/50 with mayo, add some honey to your taste