He doesn't buy in bulk

>he doesn't buy in bulk
>he doesn't keep a flask in his purse
>he doesn't put it on everything

I never go anywhere with out a bottle of frankola's I put that shitola on everything know what I'm saying?

you're as bad as those hipster soyboys who carry sriracha with them

sorry, i prefer 'vark sauce

>he can't handle spicy or flavorful food

>purse
it's a european carryall fuckboy.

>extremely sweet

no thanks

Franks is absolutely disgusting. Has some sort of weird aftertaste.

no it doesn't. that's just you being a dickhead. All you queers with your tiny bottles of shit sauce EHHH IT HAS 1000000 FAGGOTS WORTH OF HEAT IN IT, you can't even taste anything just burning but because you are an american all your buddies are sitting around drinking light beer foam and sweating in their polo shirts too so it's ok.

YEEEEEEEEE HAW SRIRACHA AINT GOT SHIT ON THIS HERE BOTTLE OF IM A HUGE DICKHEAD SAUCE

>thinks franks or sriracha is spicy
soyboy detected

Franks is good but I also like Cholula, and fire sauce from Taco Bell

i havent been on this board in a while and this is the first post I read.
>hmm I wonder if they still constantly get frustrated about americans and beer they dont like
lol thanks for not disappointing me. Sweating in polo shirts was a nice touch too.

Ironically you can't even buy bottle of Frank's this big the America which is why this amount of assmad is so perplexing.

>you can't even buy bottle of Frank's this big the America

>t. walmart shartlet

try shopping at costco

This. Costco is where it's at.

Literally just bought a gallon of Frank's last week; pic related.

I put that **** on everything LOL

How much does a gallon cost in burgerland?

I spotted gallon bottles in a local American import store here on the other side of the world.
Kinda interested to try it, check price... $47 a bottle. Fuck that. Guess i'll never know what it tastes like.

>$47 a bottle
Please tell me you meant gallon... Franks is just vinegar hot sauce. It's not amazing or anything. Definitely not worth that price.

*blocks your path*

ew

I would buy pic related in a 5 gallon bucket if offered..

I got this get. Glad someone remembered