ITT:

Foods that taste better when reheated

Real Chili

Needs more beans

Needs less slop ov shit.

pretty much any pasta to me tastes better reheated. also domino's pizza tastes way better reheated

stuffed cabbage!

Curry
this
Salsa (sub ambient and return to ambient but whatever)
Stew

Basically anything that's bathing in its own flavors as they mix more and more.

Any soup/stew, so much better the next day!! After all the flavors have gotten a chance to recreationally socialize with each other and develop meaningful interpersonal relationships

OOPS! haha. Real chilli doesn't have beans! Oops!

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Lentils

More like big slop ov shitils

Fuck off Pitor

"Big Slop, Little Shits" sounds like some kind of 80s food anime I could get into

KD never tastes better reheated, it's always dry as fuck and loses it's taste.

That's why no one eats KD anymore. Elbow mac, milk, cornstarch tossed onto shedded cheddar, milk to the right consistency. That's better mac than any mac you've ever had. Some salt if you want.

Do Albuquerquens really refer to an international dish by a brand™ name?

My gfs bulls semen

Bigos
(it doesn't look good but it's great when done right)

>That's better mac than any mac you've ever had.
No, I guarantee you it's not.

>homemade using proper ingredients can't possibly be better than my cheap, boxed brand of instant "food"!
Do Canadians really think this?

I haven't eaten KD in years
>t. canuck [spoiler]this country sucks[/spoiler]

all the glaze cracks and makes a mess of the plate though, no thanks

Bigos is the shit, kurwa mać. Especially when made with a few varietes of meats and stewed in cheap red wine, with some rye bread on the side.