Would you eat Haitian cookies?

Would you eat Haitian cookies?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=nelson mandela
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's not a shithole!

I already do eat them when I have heartburn but they call it Tums

fuck no

god damn. go back to pol. nobody would eat dirt unless they were *actually* starving. no conversation needs to happen.

see they couldn't do this in india

I’d probably try them out for a bit I bet they’re good for diets. I mean if it doesn’t slowly kill you or anything not sure how well this sort of mud would pass through you in good amounts.

>mud and dirt cookies

Well it's gotta be better than the shit pies and cookies they're eating in Africa right? Or were those dirt pies as well? I honestly don't even remember.

Sometimes the memes write themself.

I don't think anybody but was implying racism.
But yeah you would have to be literally starving to eat that.

Why was there such a shitstorm over Trump calling Haiti a shithole when even Haitians call it one? It's such a shithole that they'll risk drowning at sea in shitty boats trying to make it anywhere else.

All those white liberals virtue signaling would cry hysterically if they were forced to spend one day there.

This is untrue. I'm a celebrity who hates Drozmpf and I threatened to move there when he was elected. I'd never move to some shit hole like Canada or somewhere in Europe.

libs are contrarians

Drump says thing, gotta say the opposite!

It upsets people because of the reason why these countries are shit holes, something they don't want to admit.

there's a small amount of fat/oil in there too. its not all dirt

>Have nothing
>White man comes, and builds hospitals, schools, farms. Some semblance of order is established
>Kick them out
>Everything turns back to shit quickly

Why are niggers incapable of running a nation without white supervision?

I can smell the faggotry through that obnoxious post

You answered your own question.
Black nations only thrives when white people run them

He only stated the fact that niggers can't run a country without whites; that doesn't answer his question (why is that fact true) at all.

They don't eat it because they are starving, soygoy faggot.

I think you are pretty creative posting your pol shit in the cooking board.

>fight bloody war to establish your national sovereignty
>win
>manage to build a nation with its own culture and national religion out of basically the ashes of a bunch of cheese weasel sugar plantations
>hurricane hits
>Clinton foundation and red cross set up shop and start trafficking slaves through your country
>your national population gets BTFO so the Clintons can turn them into refugees
>Evangelocucks in the same political machine working to sterilize your religion and culture so Leftists can use it as a source of enrichment safely
>Tradcucks want to believe this is only possible due to black inferiority to avoid confronting the fact that Haiti is just the opposite side of the coin that is Germany

lmgtfy.com/?q=nelson mandela

Weird that Black panther basically glorify your picture like it's the future they deserve.

baka desu senpai I'm moving to Wakanda.

I was listening to a radio program on NPR yesterday. They were talking about how the economy is good, companies are profiting, and everyone is doing well. But then they start talking about "well, everyone's still worried we're going to fail again!" They literally said "There's another economic failure coming! We don't know when but it's coming!" They're contrarians. Can't ever admit that Trump has done something right even when he single-handedly fixed the American economy in one year when Obama couldn't do it in eight.

do they contain soy?

>Can't ever admit that Trump has done something right even when he single-handedly fixed the American economy
The current strength of the economy is Obama's legacy.
Absolutely nothing to do with monkey-boy Drumpff.
Learn about economic cycles.

Is that McDonald's in Detroit?

lmgtfy posting doesn't work if no one asked a question

It was that he said he preferred to get more people from nonshithole countries, ergo people of Norway are better than people of Haiti. Clearly Haiti is a shithole if people want to immigrate from there to USA, but what's that say about the lack of immigration from Norway to USA then

So W. Bush turned the economy back on the upswing that the Clinton's destroyed?

>t-the economy only started getting better after obama left because of economic cycles baka!

>Trumptard fails to grasp economics
Color me surprised.

Incompatible cultures, just like how Muslims culture isn't compatible with Western Civilization Norwegian culture doesn't mesh that well with the US. Cuckolding is a shameful act in the US.

You can fuck off as well you fucking retarded weeb.

You obviously know zero about Haiti ' history.

We've had to occupy them 3 times to quell genocides in progress.

>doesn't know the difference between Norway and Sweden
Absolute fucking mong.

We could get eastern euroes.
But western euroes have a better quality of life.

So W.Bush culminated in the 2008 housing crisis?

I know huge Christian evangelicals that went to Haiti and they said they will never go back to help because the people there are lazy and corrupt. They focus on African countries who are actively trying to improve now.

Whatever that moron trump says the moronic left will find a problem with tenfold that simple.

>that blind "you don't understand if I don't like what you say"
like a fucking clockwork

Retard.

SEETHING