What do you think of this man and his work?

What do you think of this man and his work?

French.

I am redpilled so im against jews

Or you can just kill yourself, retard shut-in virgin trash.

"300 pages to make us know that Tutur buttfucks Tatave is too much" - CĂ©line on Proust

"ellipses and exclamation marks do not make your writing more intense, they make you look like a girl on tumblr" - me on Celine

Careful there. You don't want to project too hard. You might hurt yourself, young man.

tl;dr

The man's an artist=cipher. The work is brilliant. Have read it twice (as well as Contra Saint-Beuve and Jean S.)

He's a Jew who bought good reviews.

He bought reviews for Swann's Way which isn't even the good part of the book.

True, it only really picks up at Guermantes Way (to cite the Scott Moncrief). But what a potboiler for some time after that! Final book's the best.

Proust, Marcel. A favorite between the ages of 20 and 40, and thereafter.
In Search of Lost Time. The first half is the fourth-greatest masterpiece of 20th-century prose.

This. Jew who influenced opinions of his work, led to the favorable opinions many under-read people today hold. These aren't the types who make their own decisions though. Proust is definitely in the top 3 most overrated writers camp, probably number 1.

Why is Le Temps Retrouvé so underrated bros ?

ok. ok. wow. just. ok. here are the true rankings, and I would go as far as saying that the rest of fiction as a whole is a waste of time, and you're better off reading poetry or watching TV instead of reading authors who are not in this list

SUPREME MASTER GOD TIER: THE MASTER OF ALL IN THE KINGDOM OF GREAT WRITERS IN HUMAN HISTORY, AT THE TOP OF THE HIGHEST TOWER, MASTURBATING 10-15 TIMES PER DAY, AS THE HAND WITH WHICH HE WRITES ARTISTIC MASTERPIECES IS MORE SEXUALLY APPEALING THAN ANY ADONIS THE GODS CAN CONJURE
>Proust

VICE-SUPREME MASTER GOD TIER: THE ONLY WRITER DESERVING TO BE IN SAME ROOM AS THE SUPREME MASTER GOD
>Joyce

GOD TIER: OCCUPYING THE MARBLE CASTLE WITH THE SUPREME AND VICE SUPREME MASTER GOD
>Tolstoy
>Homer
>Dante
>Dostoevsky
>Shakespeare

ANGELIC DEMON TIER: PATROLLING THE CASTLE WALLS OF THE GOD TIERS AND ABOVE, AND DOING THEIR BIDDING ACROSS THE UNIVERSE, CAPTURING AND PILLAGING ENTIRE PLANETS TO TO INTO PLANET-SIZED "THE MATRIX"-TYPE BODY HARVESTING FARMS, BUT THEY HARVEST HUMAN FARTS INSTEAD OF ELECTRICITY, PACKED IN DIAMOND JARS, FOR THE FART-LOVING PROUST AND JOYCE TO HOLD UP TO THEIR NOSES AND SHIFT THEIR NOSES LEFT AND RIGHT ALONG THE RIM OF THE JAR LIKE SNIFFING A FINE WINE, THEN TAKING A HUMONGOUS INHALE AND ACHIEVING UNFATHOMABLE ORGASM, "AH, A 2017 RUSSIAN LUMBERJACK FART, GOOD YEAR" THEY SAY, NODDING THEIR HEADS AT THE ANGELIC DEMONS WHO DO THEIR BIDDING, THE ANGELIC DEMONS' HEARTS FILLED WITH JOY AT THE HONOR OF SERVING THEIR MASTERS
>Goethe
>Kafka
>Chekhov
>Morrissey
>Nabakov
>Melville
>Chaucer
>Cervantes
>Ambrose motherfucking Bierce!

HONORABLE DRAGON WORK CREATURE TIER: THESE WRITERS' SOULS HAVE POSSESSED THE BODIES OF DRAGONS WITH LIME GREEN FUR AND FLORESCENT TIGER STRIPES WHO BREATHE GAMMA RAY BURSTS AND CIRCLE THE SUPREME MASTER GOD'S KINGDOM BY THE MILLIONS, AND OPERATE AS A HIVE MIND, AND HAVE BEEN GENETICALLY MODIFIED WITH TARDIGRADE DNA TO SURVIVE IN SPACE AND EVEN BLACK HOLES, TO HONOR WORKS THAT I ENJOYED PERSONALLY BUT THAT MAY NOT BE AS JUSTIFIED ON AN ARTISTIC LEVEL BY CONSENSUS
>Hesse
>Pynchon
>Hemingway
>Foster Wallace
>Woolf
>Flaubert
>George Eliot
>Balzac
>Borges

>joyce
>not shit-tier
dropped

Greatest 20th century novelist.

I know you're trolling but in the very slight chance that you're not - how fucking dare you! If you even uttered this as a thought in your mind for a split second in the Kingdom of Literary Godliness, the mind-reading Angelic Demons would alert the hive-minded lime green tiger striped dragons and all would swarm you. They'd let you run for a few seconds just to increase your panic. Then they would grab you, hold you down, and two Angelic Demons with their thorny ripe pringle-can-sized cocks would double penetrate you - 1 in the ass and 1 in the belly button - and ejaculate semen filled with billions of angelic demon dragon-like nano sperms that would infest your entire body, and turn every cell of your body into liquid molten lava, slowly and painfully

so this is the power of degenerate joyce posting...

I rarely thought about him until you started posting him all the time. He is definitely inferior to Joyce.

I got banned from reddit for posting this

Deeply underrated post

(((Proust))) was a modernist degenerate who wrote revolting, fetishistic garbage in an attempt to subvert traditional Western morals and ethics

Thinking about reading him to understand Gene Wolfe better.

>rustled