How do i make real potions?

how do i make real potions?
every brew so far has failed to do anything

I think health potions are cherry flavored nyquil.
When I drink that I fall asleep for a long time but then I wake up feeling pretty good.

Mana Potions are any kind of blue sports drink, gatorade / powerade, etc. They're very refreshing and they replenish your electrolytes.

Bleach and ammonia make a badass potion

You may ask yourself:
>but what about ENERGY potions

We don't talk about energy potions.
Energy potions bring the /sip/fags out.

kratom is stamina potion

nice try but i know this explodes
interesting will try

I have to imagine historical potions and elixirs were just alcohol infused with various herbs, spices, and sweeteners. Maybe some animal testicles as needed.

>t. Traveler

You don't. You can't handle the potions they're too strong.

>caffeine
>electrolytes
>BCAAs

be honest my nigga. Did you just put whey powder into monster and gatorade?

zippy water?

I think there was like, colloidal silver in it, among the list of hidden stuff, which provides nothing positive when ingested, and is actively bad for you to consume.

some outlawed substances in there those pansies at the FDA think are "not safe for human consumption" what a crock. costs about $2 an oz to make but during the peak I was recording increased lift capacity in both weight and reps by upwards of 30%

>thatactuallyhappened.jpg

you need to consult your local potion seller for a proper potion, but be warned, these potions are strong enough to kill a dragon, let alone a man.

it kills germs pretty well actually, so does mercury, it's just that those substances are mildly neurotoxic and more dangerously have no metabolic pathway, they can only be removed from the body by chelation

also nanoscale silver is in a lot of objects now to make them antimicrobial, hand railings, combs, can even do it with plastic - and this silver is so small it can go right through your skin, people are starting to question the safety of it but the amounts are so small I doubt anything will come of it, the tiny amount of silver you'll absorb over a lifetime of touching nanosilverized objects is probably fine as long as you don't also drink silver colloid like a founding father with the clap

I have some Jack'd from like 8 years ago when I was a Veeky Forumsizen. Its all crystalized now, tried some a few weeks ago and it made me extremely sick. Thought I was going to shit my intestines out.

>oxidative creatine phosphate
>let it oxidize
>just eating creatinine

actually gagged a little, you're lucky your butthole stayed in considering you, chemically speaking, shot at your colon's smooth muscle complex's feet and screamed DANCE KIKE DANCE

Did anybody do the thing yet?

Yes.

You are not supposed to sleep in the middle of combat when using potions
Especially boss fights faggot

I make tinctures sometimes that could be considered potion like I guess. I make a very strong chamomile extraction with high proof vodka and that's a pretty good sleep tonic.

I do the same with high end home roast coffee with high proof vodka home brewed and the buzz I get off that is a definite stamina boost.

Mint and sage are in the same familyand have slightly stoning properties in high enough doses, and home infused mint vodka is bloody lovely. Like weed but without the paranoia.

Planning to do some with Valerian as its very relaxing and solidifying, makes me feel safe, that could be one for constitution.

Saffron has mild stimulant properties not entirely like ecstasy in a high enough dose... +5 charisma potion?

I make dark chocolate vodka with cocoa nibs which has a nice body feel too and makes me feel happy for awhile. Its very warm feeling, cosy like a mug of cocoa and a blanket and the vodka gives it an extra cosy warm bloom.

You're a weird kind of alcoholic

I remember a thread a long time ago where someone was asking for the "healthiest" alcohol, where herbs and additions offset the negative affects. Guess the potion seller struck out on his own.

>Saffron has mild stimulant properties not entirely like ecstasy in a high enough dose
Yeah, if I had the kind of money to blow on a shitton of saffron, I can imagine I'd me more "charismatic".

Decades of chemistry and medical school.