Tell me your favorite cocktail

>spicy, biting ginger beer
>mouth-watering lime juice
>endless variations
>cool, crisp, complex

Moscow mules are GOAT

Mules are ok, but they are usually pretty weak. If I don't make it myself I have to order a double or triple to even taste the alcohol.

Old fashioned and the Manhattan will always be the top of my list. Really depends on the bartender for these, unless you make them at home.

Ramsay's favorite cocktail he whipped out on Fallon was really good.

Dark and Stormy if made right is a good staple.

Sezerac is good if you are in the mood.

Any suggestions for something up my alley?

>Old fashioned and the Manhattan will always be the top
my nigga

long island ice tee without lime and soda

Oh fuck I forgot about bourbon and sweet tea. If you haven't tried this do it as soon as you can. One of my favorites.

Also forgot gin & tonic with Hendrick's. Can't have any other gin now that I've had that.

t. 22yr old girl

Dark and Stormy is tasty
Sazerac is pretty gewd too

A proper whiskey sour is my go-to, boozy and delicious. And you know a bar is legit if they actually make that nice frothy head with the egg whites

If I’m having friends over, you can’t go wrong with margaritas. Agave syrup, Cointreau, and FRESH LIME JUICE make that drink pristine

Fuck man old fashioneds are my shit. I agree on mules last time I got one it tasted like 7up.

Close. 19.

The first time I got super smashed was on a night full of Mojitos, so I'll always enjoy them for the memories.

Mai Tais are fun too, I like the tiki version with pineapple

Mules are delicious
People lie to themselves saying they enjoy rubbing alcohol with a hint of burnt oak

fuckkkkk I forgot about whiskey sours as well. Those things are dangerous as fuck.

>People lie to themselves saying they enjoy rubbing alcohol with a hint of burnt oak
what did he mean by this?

it's chill user, my mug has aluminum on the inside.
agreed that mules are delish though. especially with a mug straight out of the freezer when you want something refreshing.

nog

On that topic, sweet tea flavored vodka (only good one I've ever had is Deep Eddy's) and lemonade is good af. Called a John Daly.

thread's dead. flavored vodka h'ain't bad. i like the birthday cake flavor because it tastes like cheap despair and birthday.

I love a good Dark and Stormy. Been awhile since I've had one. Caribou Lou and Painkillers are pretty good. Both are essentially the same thing but Painkillers you use cream of coconut instead of Malibu Caribou.
Whiskey Sours are good if you can find someone to make them decently.
You might like Boulevardier's.

God tier
>negronis
>manhatten
>old fashioned
>whisky sour
>irish coffee
Good tier
>dirty martini
>bloody mary
>martinis in general
>vodka soda and lime
Shit tier
>espresso martini
>cosmos
>long island ice teas
You are a literal nigger tier
>gin and juice
>screwdrivers
>anything with coke in it

Switch out the vodka for some tequila añejo to make a Mexican Mule. Fucking delicious.

But my fave? Old fashioned with bulleit rye.

anyone have a good mix recipe for mezcal

>Old fashioned
Good taste.

Starting to try Rusty Nail's. Not sure how I feel about them yet.

Zubrowka

>Need to drink a double or triple
>Suggestions to try
Maybe try not being such an alcoholic?

No.

I'm with OP. As ar as drink+soda combinations go, moscow mules are the best.

I've got an orange mule right now, and it's delicious.

is this the flavoured one? My grandfather has some and it's quite good.

are you me? holy shit.

My buddy is obsessed with Fireball Cokes. Holy fuck are they ordinary.

I actually haven't drank for 3 months. Some of us just aren't little bitches, otherwise nice projection.

I like a negroni

>Boulevardier's
>campari
>vermouth
>rye

I'll definitely be giving that a try.