Eating in bed y/n?

eating in bed y/n?

do any of you have a significant other that eats in bed?

No but sometimes when it's late at night and I cbf to cook I order mcdonalds delivery (usually a quarter pounder with extra cheese, large chips, large coke and 10 piece chicken nuggets with sweet and sour sauce) and eat the whole thing on a little breadboard in bed while I watch Gundam.

haha yeah dude my wiferino eats in bed cause shes a fatola sloberino know what im saying

Maybe grapes, but that's it

if you and your partner both enjoy obesity and a lack of hygiene, no reason not to keep at it

I don't have a significant other, but I eat in bed all the time. Crumbs don't really matter because I get a lot of ants around here so they're all cleaned away before bedtime.

I do sometimes, but not a lot. I generally find it gross but sometimes I get drunk and wanna eat in bed

well meme'd my friend

>mcdonalds delivery
is this an app or a real thing in yuroland?
to my knowledge mcd’s only have that in NYC in the US.

I haven't had an SO in a little over two years now, but I literally eat all my meals in bed.

In NSW Australia some of the stores deliver, but it's not a store operated service. They're just hooked up with one of those third party delivery services like Menu Log.

I actually feel bad if I try to eat in bed, I can't deal with being horizontal and eating.

female detected

You can postmates pretty much anything, and most major us cities have postmates

What gundam do you watch?

I recently finished wing and thought it sucked so I went back to rewatch Seed for the 10th time

this
i don't even clean up after fapping the ants eat all the semen anyway

Not that guy, but Wing is sometimes called "Boy-band Gundam" for a reason. I tried Seed when I was younger, couldn't stand it.

I liked War in the Pocket and 0083. G-Gundam is probably my favorite just because I could swear it hits every cliche known to mankind. It actually manages to transcend ridiculousness. Everything from Windmill Gundams, Mexican soap-opera, to woman being part of a giant mechanical clitoris. You have to watch this shit.

i don't even sleep in my bed bitch

I keep the bed strictly for sleep and sex, nothing else.
If I'm sick in bed or something then I'll allow it a bit but other than that its a bad habit to get in to.

Why is it a bad habit to get into? Is this like people who insist that you need to make your bed every morning even though it literally makes no difference if your blanket remains crumpled all day?

I don't have a table or chairs so unfortunately I have to eat in bed. I fucking hate it, makes the bedroom smell like food. Even in the dead of winter I have to open the window to get the smell out.

G is definitely my second favorite, I love the whole idea of a worldwide tournament to decide who gets to rule

Next on my list to watch is IRON BLOODED ORPHANS since the MC is apparently an edgy child and I like that

hell no. crumbs in my bed annoy the fuck outta me

Sometimes. Can make a mess, but food is probably one of the more hygienic things you'll find in my bed.

No, thats an arbitrary preference.
You don't want your brain to associate the bed for multiple activities because then when you are actually sleep and try to go to bed you'll typically get a lower quality of sleep in bed, but probably get a better experience sleeping on the random couch in the spare bedroom because of it at that point.
So when you get in bed the only things running through your mind is sleeping, or fucking.

Well maybe you can also have a separate bed for eating and a specific bed for sleeping. I'd also use the eating bed for fucking, actually, because it sounds like you might sleep even better if the sleeping bed is for absolutely nothing other than sleeping. Imagine how dedicated your brain would be to sleeping in that bed!

I suppose this could technically work hah. Sounds a little extravagant to me, but different strokes.

UberEats do McDonald's delivery in populated areas of the UK

The breadboard is a stroke of genius

boyfriend eats oranges in bed and makes--not awful mouth noises, but awful enough because it's bed time and everything is off. i love him but i want to slap the shit out of his mouth.