What kind of adult human would taste the best if you were a vampire?

What kind of adult human would taste the best if you were a vampire?

In my experience, blood tastes mostly the same no matter who you get it from. Even from different animals I don't taste any real difference.

diabetics and women

you have no idea what you are talking about.
diabetics taste sweet
women taste mild
hemophiliacs taste watery
hemochromatics taste like rust
fatties have a velvety taste
the list goes on and on...

All just tastes like iron to me.

My Ventrue only fed on Catholics.

Vegans unironically.

its the truth though, ask any cannibal

And you know this how?

Didn't that cannibal tribe they interviewed say that Asians tasted the best and Americans the worst, because of their respective diets?

>Ventrue
what about blood type or the amount of ?
I would assume men taste more irony

I'm calling bullshit. Omnivores with a balanced diet should probably taste the best.

Now mixing flavor with tenderness could be tricky. Maybe treat it kinda like we do with very good cattle; keeping the meat lean until the last few months and then finish with higher sugar foods to increase intramuscular fat.

Basically the human equivalent of grass-fed grain-finished beef. Now humans naturally have more intramuscular fat to begin with so we're more akin to pork than beef; so cooking methods are just as important as the people you're eating. A healthy human should probably be prepared much like a high-end grade of pig, which I don't work with often.

Carnivores taste like shit and herbivores always taste good. Vegans will that the best, you literally cannot argue against this.

Guys, you're getting off topic. Vampires don't eat flesh. We're strictly talking about blood.

Vegan blood is not going to be much good. So many vegans are anemic.

Any human that doesn't eat garlic.

I would assume Eskimos or something because they consume no member of the alium family of plants? Mmm blood cholesterol.

>literally

Slutty hookers with heroin and meth in their bloodstream.

You can't have tasty blood without tasty flesh.

They all taste like metal.

This is so stupid

nigger probably taste like catfish. bland and greasy.

what do you think their dicks taste like?

your mom's saliva

Sailors.
I don't mean Cruise Ship people. I mean the people on Deadliest Catch. The salt covering their pores will be like a fish that's baked in salt.
The moisture from the cooking flesh rises, causing the salt to gently crumble, perfectly seasoning the meat on both sides. Once you take the skin off, you have the meal of a life time.

An alcoholic who just got the ever living shit beaten out of him.

I'd call him Kobe Bob.

>What kind of adult human would taste the best if you were a vampire?
If you like sweet blood you can try american blood

>what about blood type

Well based on the TV show The Strain, they preferred the taste of B+ humans.

/thread

Fat people. You know they taste like cake and salty, fried goodness.

Wtf i want to eat myself now???

Yeah. I think a poorly regulated diabetic might have actually sweet blood. That would be a treat.
Also reinstalling.

>Liking sweet things
>Not eating grumpy old men for the sour taste of lemon

i would assume it would be similar to the blowjob study that was done by some couple. therefore, anyone who eats a lot of fruit and very little grease

Why would not you just eat children?

He said vampire, not witch.

Ghouls actually eat flesh, and technically they count as low lvl vampires.