How will the next marxist/communist revolution happen?

How will the next marxist/communist revolution happen?

robots vs h*Manoids

By doing nothing. The armchair is the way to go

through islam inshallah

It won't. Actually, post modernism was partly built on the fact that the leftists utopias promised in the 20th century miserably failed.

The next revolution will be spiritual or there will be none and humanity will gradually die off. inshallah

I'm genuinely curious to hear theories but i can see how it's bait-like

It won't happen. Postmodernism and cultural turns made the whole world retarded and apathetic to everything.

>tfw i will never be a revolutionary

Go to syria and join the kurds

Why the fuck are people talking about postmodernism in a Marxism thread? Peterson has rotted your tiny brains. Read A Fucking Book.

When I saw this thread in the catalog I was going to post robots too!

Good thinking user

Ah. Maybe you've heard of the highly obscure Foucault and other french philosophers from 68 to now? Well they weren't influenced by Marxism whatsoever, so I guess you're right; we should read books. Aloud. To you.

Multinational corporate mergers and their increasing control over neoliberal governments will lead to the effective consolidation of economic and political power

CIA niggers like foucault are not marxist in any significant way.

It won't. Marxism is a thing of the past, that fight's over.

From the ruins of Liberal Democracy, Fascism and Communism will rise again.

>not going to Catalonia

>informal sector grows larger than formal due to illegal climate refugees
>first worlders gradually slip to the same level because rich people will have private robot armies and won't feel the need for a worker aristocracy
>proletarians finally have united enough interests for world revolution but there's no point because earth is ruined anyway

I simply can’t fathom why people commend that fat hymie. OP, you do realize Marxism hampers the arts, right? Don’t believe me? What has either China or Russia produced over the past century?

>Reddit is that way

Communism is forever dead. Capitalism won because its more aligned with human nature. Get over it lefties.

as it always has, through war and crisis

This. We are at the end of history. Just accept it already.

Fuck yeah, brahs. I'm so psyched to export the rest of America's jobs to South East Asia. It's in our genes baby! Woooo! God Bless America too.

>human nature
WEW

Through shitposting of course