OC THREAD FOR EVERY1

post your brekky/dinner/lunch or anything else you've made urself

yeah I know my plating and photography abilities are lacking, fuck off

made this the other day. filet steak done blue rare on avocado cream bed, two different kinds of shrooms, cauliflower crunch w/ breadcrumbs, mache with feta and pomegranate, sweet potato croquettes

this is how my girlfriend plate it. still unsure which version I like better

where is the sauce?

I like your girlfriend's meat flaps better.

she got me some burratta cheese from the italian store and it's just so fucking good. put some high quality olive oil, salt, pepper and basil over it. pure bliss

mildly funny

filet rly doesn't need sauce, actually no good cut of steak does

I do think that a red wine reduction or smth like that would fit nicely

disgusting closeup

closeup

mapo tofu is prolly my favorite chinese dish

this is just a complete car crash holy shit!
>filet rly doesn't need sauce, actually no good cut of steak does
lol shut up you are clueless

this is a mumbay style curry that I did a variation of. not naan bread btw its some crumbly butter flatbread (no yeast)

if you cant appreciate a peace of filet steak on its own then you're a hopeless case. makes me feel legitimately sad for you my man.

apparently you can't because you put it on a plate with the entire contents of your fridge

this is some vietnamese-chinese fusion pork belly, marinated in spices, ginger and fish sauce for a long ass time, then glazed in pure caramel, then grilled

stay salty you passive aggressive bitch lmao

steamed buns to go with it. this is my first time doing em but they came out alright.

Symmetrical plating always looks kinda contrived to me. Less is more.

this is the finished dish. cucumber salad w/ rice vinegar and sesame oil, belly and buns

yeah I feel you. it looks so forced, kinda tryhard. been trying to improve over the last few years w/ little success.

>passive aggressive
do you know what this means, user?

Looks good user. I never learned to do this myself because I live near like a dozen places that make pork belly baos well, so I can just grab them easily whenever I feel like it. I should probably start learning, cause if I ever have to move I'll be fucked.

forgot about this. these are some eggplant and feta rolls topped with a black olive.

im fucking jealous. here you cant even get proper dumplings..

I lived in korea for half a year and had hot steamed bao and dumplings from some grannie at the market every single day

How much job is doing a cherry pie? I've never done a full pie ever

I honestly thought I was looking at toy dinosaurs.

im sure it tasted nice but holy shit that is some ugly-ass plating op

You sure that's a filet mignon, OP? Looks more like you cut a NY strip in half.

user can I come over to your house?

eww

Potato turds gg

Fucking pleb asking for a1

this is what autism looks like

Today’s lunch.
Chicken and fries with some ketchup. Was delicious

>hair right in the middle

i split some breasts in half flat/long ways and they're in the fridge marinating in brown sugar, ginger, onion powder, garlic powder, soy sauce, snp and bourbon. i hope it turns out the color of that after i bake it. i want it to look like the bourbon chicken from the food court!