Why are /pol/ shills shilling so hard nowadays?

Why are /pol/ shills shilling so hard nowadays?

all books must be destroyed, as they either disagree with the red-pill and are thus heretical, or confirm the red-pill and are thus superfluous

How serendipitous. Coincidental? Definitive?

Well.. it's certainly a statement

Literature is a big part of white culture, it has nothing to do with pol.

I don't mind the occasional /pol/ thread but things have been getting out of hand recently.

Japan moot should make me a mod since I spend pretty much all day on this site anyway and would have really fair and balanced moderation policies.

Same. It's nice to see some political variance, and there are rightwing authors worth reading. But these posts are just superficial insertions of a handful of altright darlings into the mix without any genuine desire to discuss them. It's just an attempt to intellectualise a crude movement by clinging onto some respectabele-looking figureheads without actually reading anything beyond their Wikipedia page

It's not shilling anymore.

I don't browse /pol/. What seems to be the problem? Were you one of the shitposters in my thread?

>trips checked
> It's just an attempt to intellectualise a crude movement by clinging onto some respectabele-looking figureheads without actually reading anything beyond their Wikipedia page
Distinguishing it not at all from any other low quality thread or post here

Point taken. The important distinguishing feature however, is antisemitism

>implying OP isn't that one /pol/ shitposter who shows up in every single thread and is trying to draw even more attention to himself

who implied that

5-6 of those threads are completely legitimate.

People are starting to realize how retarded they are so they're making a last grasp for air.

I really wish this was true.

>muh western (white) culture
>muh fuck women authors
>muh ywn live in a time of great art
>muh societal degradation
It's getting out of fucking hand. One thread about culture and it's perceived degradation is enough. This board has unironically become "DAE LE WRONG GENERATION CUZ JEWZ" and hardly anyone talks about books.

>ITT: Veeky Forums's resident jewish posters kvetching.
You guys need to exit the board permanently. This isn't a safe space and you aren't wanted here.

I lean pretty far-right by today's standards but /pol/ is indeed retarded.

I always thought /pol/ was a joke that some unfortunate people took seriously.

There is a guy who is using Comic Con as a defense of capitalism in the 'How do we fix capitalism?' thread

Somewhat tangential but I blame this on /pol/.

Also agree. I'm on here ~5 hours a day on work days (6 days a week). I'm here mornings and nights which is perfect for the speed of this board, and I'd strict yet reasonable with my moderation tendencies. Been on this board long enough to know what needs to be killed and when, as well as what this board needs to help support it's traffic

>moderation
I mean, how much would be left? lit is pretty slow; I wouldn't miss any of the threads listed in the OP, but I don't see what would fill in the space you could clear up.

The threads that they knocked off the board.

>surely you realized I was joking.. r-right, guys?