For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich...

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige. One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!" . Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs. I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

I love this version desu

I too, enjoy the McChicken OP.

>mcchicken sauce
Isn't is mayonaisse
Is the joke that it's mayonnaise

Woah, big brain on user! You're a smart mother fucker, that's right.

I too have mastered the art of free at mcdonalds.

I walk into mcdonalds and hang out near the the part where they give people food. I wait for someone to order then go to the bathroom, if they don't make it back by the time there order is up i eat for free.

Sometimes when i'm waiting i get thirsty so i ask for a cup of water (i actually fill it with sprite).

Sometimes i can sit in mcdonalds for 5 hours before getting a free meal and the manager glares at me strangely from time to time, i think she wants my dick.

Eventually i had to start going threw the drive through, i'd go during lunch and not order reach the 2nd window and wait for my order. they screamed out at me as i drove away with my free food "3-for-free pls stop!" ha got'em good.

someone call fucking NASA we got a real prodigy here!

What the hell is your fucking problem, asshole?

During lunch time, I sometime go through the drive-thru and order a Chicken Sandwich. When they give it to me, I impatiently ask where the nuggets are, or the large fries, or the upsized Coke, or whatever. Usually the crew just obliges since they're too busy to actually think for a moment.

Once the lady in the drive thru was smart; she asked for my receipt. She was about to punch the order in when I ate my entire sandwich, paper and all, chewed it up, and spat it back at her. Once distracted, I left my car and ran away.

Showed that bitch.

Fuck you.

It's mayo mixed with mustard.

Shut the fuck up you bitch

Sometimes me and my friend would go to mcdonalds stoned as fucked and he'd order like 7 different things and custom order it all.

He ordered a sundaee and in great detail went into length in how he wanted each layer in a specific order. he was a good Somalian bro, they hated his guts because his poor english and complex orders took like 15-20 minutes to process.

After i saw that gif of the black guy bringing a jug of milk to fill up at mcdonalds i figured i'd suggest to him to do the same thing. He took it as free drinks why not.

so for 3 days straight he came in with the same cup and filled it and would only buy a mcdouble. on the 4th day a small 13 year old employee approached him and asked if he had paid for his drink.

He threw the frutopia in that stupid thots face and ran away.

We couldn't go back to that mcdonalds for a while after that.

When i was a young fat lad my mother sent me into mcdonalds at the end of my school day to fetch us a quick first supper. now mum wasn't the type to chince out so i could order a big boy meal (like a double quarter pounder meal). usually i'd order 2. So there i was standing waiting for like $20 worth of food when this dirty fucking college hippie walks up to the till and asks to talk to the manager.

He goes into a sob story about how he came and ordered a meal and they gave him the wrong burger and drink but he was in such a rush (for class even though no college was within 30 minutes of that place) he couldn't stay, he had no receipt and he wanted a free meal as compensation.

Over the 10 minutes i waited for my food the manager finally cracked and gave him his free junior chicken sand which meal.

He looked over at me and smirked "heh kid, see thats how you get it done, Free mcdonalds!" as i picked up my two overburdened paper bags.

He stared into my eyes as i lifted them off the counter and took a huge exaggerated bite out of his sandwhich, i could see the rage and impotence burning in his eyes and became fearful he'd try to rob me when i left the store for my food. to this day years later i now realize it was a man enjoying the best sandwich of his life.

> iced coffee with milk instead of cream

Err, what?

I like how filet-o-fish only have half a slice of cheese

It shouldn't have any at all. Cheese with fish is disgusting.

They don't sell those anymore.

it's fried """fish""" though. Cheese is good on fried and breaded things

Not on fish.

Yes they do you stupid idiot. It's on the dollar menu and very popular.
Fucking brainlet.

Lol if you never jerked off with a McChicken. Just fucking lol

For me its the McRamen the best fastfood soupdish