Honest opinions on this poem?

Honest opinions on this poem?

ever see art school confidential? this is jonah's art.

The last time we had this thread, the overall opinion was that it was good and especially so for someone of his age.

Shit. Imagist poetry sucks.

please be a troll

Displays absolute profundity and imagination.

It's like a William Carlos Williams, a slightly better version of Rupi.

Their doors of perception are looking good

Obviously written/edited by his dad

The feeling is there but it could be executed better. I'd rework lines 2 and 5 especially.

The tiger
is tighter
she spent
pent
up inside
no one to fuck
so im gonna tuck
my dick up 'side
her ass

Let us not forget that in the original, the "YES" is tabbed so that it is aligned center, not left. It works in such a way as to draw extra exclamation to the word. It reverberates to the deepest corner of your soul. Neal cannot merely say the word yes upon hearing that the tiger has destroyed his cage, he must scream it to the heavens a second time so that there can be no denial of what has happened; the tiger is out.

What would Evola have to say about this poem?

The Tiger
He destroyed his cage
but
But
BUT
He's still in it

Better than anything I could've written
Unironically if Nael keeps reading, reads the classics, gets good taste, he could be a good writer.

Deep as fuck user.

I unironically like William Carlos Williams. Am I a pleb?

DESPITE ALL MY RAGE

No, you're fine.

Again? Do we really need to go through this again?

No. People were being sarcastic.

~Sage chan

Read any book on prosody that looks at WCW's work and realize the people who compare him to Kaur just because his meme pieces of poetry and her work might bear superficial similaraties are cretins.

>non-ethnic name
Who cares, lol. I can only read poems born from the struggle of little brown boys who eat less than a bowl of rice a day.

holy shit

For the millionth time its pretty good.

Like the voice of God, when calling to Saul, resounded from and through all things.

excellent, good example of comedic free verse thay doesn't rely on shock humor