Do you think cilantro would work in place of parsley in fishermans eggs?

do you think cilantro would work in place of parsley in fishermans eggs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bnEt6wNZI8w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't know what fisherman's eggs are but the answer is still no.

thats not very helpful and i dont think i should take what you say to heart since you don't know what i am talking about
anyone else?

no.

Look user, just because they look somewhat similar doesn't mean you can use them interchangeably. They have completely different flavours and compliment different things.

No.

Cilantro and parsley do not taste similar, despite the fact that the leaves look similar.

probably not. the flavors arent gonna work too well together unless you add like..tomato or something to it

should i even bother making it if i dont have parsley
i really dont feel like going shopping for just one thing

You can probably skip the parsley. It may compliment the dish but it's not the end of the world. Make your weird fish eggs user

Yes. They're fine with salt, pepper, garlic, and tabasco.

thanks, they're not weird though

cilantro tastest nothing like parsley
parsley is actually pretty mild in flavour so you can probably do fine without it

No but chives would.

Yeah I'm biased because I can't stand seafood in any form

Eh, do dill or basil, light on the basil. Should get ya there.

no, i think cilantro would overpower the egg and presumably fish.

cilantro is very pungent

you should always cook your eggs rasta style

youtube.com/watch?v=bnEt6wNZI8w

fried tomato goes good with eggs anyway so could always just do some of that

yes, and similarly feel free to use talcum powder in place of powdered sugar when baking, because they're both fine white substances so they're definitively interchangeable

I mean, it's a completely different flavor... but then again, fisherman's eggs have a pretty basic flavor profile, so if you like cilantro I don't see there being a problem. Just keep in mind that your apartment/house is going to reek to high hell no matter what you garnish it with.

>fish and eggs
i bet your farts are deadly
>dill
this would mitigate the flatulence imho

i ended up using basil and dill
bretty good

Yes. Cilantro works very well with eggs and sardines, so it'll still taste good. It won't taste like what it would if you had used parsley though. Cilantro is not a good sub for parsley. Chervil might be a bit closer.

You want fresh cut green Chives, NOT Coriander you dolt.

how is it rasta style if they are using eggs? i thought part of the rastafarian religion is being vegan

This reminds me of that guacamole thread where I argued with a sperg who thought that adding cilantro to guacamole was dumb and "like adding basil or parsley" just because they're all herbs.

what?

nah not all rastas r its like everyone got their own brand of rasta some r real strict others not

irie man

this looks really good

If you like cilantro, probably.
If you don't like cilantro, no.