Why does Veeky Forums hate instant coffee so much?

Why does Veeky Forums hate instant coffee so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5HiIy3SlHs4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because it's absolutely atrocious.

I don't

My father was killed by an instant coffee when I was only a child.

It just tastes like slightly off coffee. It's not bad by any means, and is actually quite nice once you get used to it.

I love it. I like to stir some into my brewed coffee for an extra flavor boost. Sometimes I smash the jar on the ground because the glass is really pretty.

i like it
it's better than starbucks or tim horton's trash in a pinch
i make it on the road or camping

I'm lying . I don't hate it, but I don't think it's very good. I used to drink it when I was a kid (20ish maybe). I didn't really know much about coffee then and I was pretty broke.

I do want to smash the jars though. Can you imagine how good it would feel to clothesline all the glass jars of instant coffee off the grocery store shelf? Wouldn't the smashing part and the broken glass be beautiful?

I like it, if you take it and shake it with water and ice you get a delicious beverage that's better than any Starcucks drink

youtube.com/watch?v=5HiIy3SlHs4

Greek Frappe

>it just tastes like shit. It's not bad by any means, and is actually quite nice once you get used to it.

It's actually the most popular type of coffee in japan

It was popular when I was in Korea too. Even the teahouses in wealthy shopping districts served instant coffee. Of course they smothered it in cream and sugar so it really didn't make much difference.

>Why does Veeky Forums hate instant coffee so much?
literal mud water

>japan, korea
>coffee
They know fuck all about coffee.

It doesn't taste as good.

Coffee does not need an instant version. There are many coffee brewing methods that take all of 4 minutes to make. Only about 30 seconds of that time is dedicated effort. You can go be productive, or shitpost for the other 3 and a half minutes.

I like it when i want a caffeine boost but not feeling like coffee. It takes like Sugar Crisp or Honeycomb cereal or something. It's different

Yes I love it

I don't

how much do you guys use?

I mix 2 heaping coffee scoops with milk and peppermint mocha creamer

This is how I have coffee. 2-3 scoops. Shit load of milk and sugar.

But I don't drink coffee daily, I'll get these phases or moods when I really want coffee and I'll drink that shit religiously for like 2-3 weeks and then I'll stop for months/years....then I'll get the taste for it and drink it for a couple weeks again.