Canned Fish Thread

Just some Polar /kips/ with a healthy dash of lemon pepper.

What are my /deenz/ boys having today?

Other urls found in this thread:

myersdetox.com/sardines-are-the-safest-fish-on-the-planet/
mouth-full-of-sardines.blogspot.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I haven't been out to the store to get my fix recently. Those polar kippers are really great, though.

Was feeling lazy last night, so I fixed up a sandwich with some mustard, deenz, and baby spinach on toast. Filling and amazing

D E E N Z

I'm out of /deenz/, weather's been shit here and I don't want to get out on the roads so I'm a sufferin'. Supposed to get a break tomorrow when I can get some, I'm dying here w/o my /deenz/ for the day!

wait, did some anchovie fishery owner catch wind of the /sips/ meme?

You're all fucking retards. Think about your lives for a second. You've created a subculture around consuming shitty canned fish. Go get mercury poisoning.

I thought so too until I learned that deenz are at the low end of the food cahin and contain the least amount of mercury.

myersdetox.com/sardines-are-the-safest-fish-on-the-planet/

but who knows might be fake news

Tiny quantities of mercury are safe. It's in vaccines, too, so mercury may have even saved your life and you didn't even know it.

>calls other people retards
>doesn't know about selenium

>2018
>not being a /deenz/ boy

Aldi has mustard deenz.

Should I try them? I'm scared of canned fish. I don't like canned tuna or canned salmon. But you guys... have me curious.

nah you won't like them

Do kippers come headless in cans? I wont eat it if its looking at me.

you can cut off the head

Any good places to order sardines in bulk

anyone tried these, also is spring water flavor worth it for the low sodium content

Those were the worst sardines I've ever had, seriously I bought 12 tins and they all tasted foul.

what about the wild planet one? It says packaged in vietnam but their website says there are no sardine packers in the Americas.

Never had the Wild Planet ones but they must be better than the other. I had no problems with any other seafood from Crown Prince but those sardines were terrible and I've eaten half a dozen other brands with no problems.

The ones I grew up eating with my dad were itty bitty sardines like this, I remember the devil logo

You have any pics of the open tins?

The closest thing I can find online is King Oscar

Try some kippered herring (Kipper snacks, or /kips/ around here) first. Do them on crackers or toast, with a little sauce or spice/season of your choice. I have really liked lemon pepper lately.

If you jump straight into mustard, it will likely turn you off them altogether

Polar and King Oscars are headless. If in doubt, just get a can that says fillets

Tried kippers for the first time, really enjoying them
Is there any infographics or tier lists for brands? Especially if you're willing to spend top dollar?

They look like sprats. They are sometimes sold as sardines and are pretty good.

i made fishermans eggs today for lunch
i definitely recommend it as both a great way to consume sardines(as much as I like them on crackers or even just out of the can) and a great meal

kipper snacks look good, but have a lot more cholesterol

Anyone have any ideas for tasty meals using this? I've never had it before.

Not that I've seen, but /deenz/ is taking off so much now that it's only a matter of time

Didn't realize it was new.
I'd love to see a guide that ranked or suggested brands, I enjoyed a 4 dollar can of smoked kippers but would love to know if there's even better stuff out there.
A project for any diehards here.

tartar sauce lemon and tobasco sounds good to me

I'm not expert but this website did it for me
mouth-full-of-sardines.blogspot.com/

Only problem is I can't taste the pictures no matter how hard I lick my screen

Pickled deenz?

I need to pick up some tartar sauce

just popped a tin of boneless, skinless /deenz/ eating it with tabasco, pepper, lemon, and water crackers.

sounds like heaven desu

It was very enjoyable, would eat again.

deenz sandwiches are my fav!
for me it's japanese mayo, butter, arugula, and lemon.

Pescatarian diet=life. Go eat your pigs and cows and get breasts faggot.

Would eat

do ya eat the deenz tails?

i aint no sucka
of course i do

I leave Veeky Forums for 2 months and suddenly there's 3 canned fish threads per day.
Has this board been taken over by Dagon?

Mercury was removed from vaccines as a preventative measure in 2001.

Once you go /deenz/, you never go back! Welcome new/deenz/er.

can someone fill me in on dagon

Hello yes I'm thinking of adding canned tuna or some other canned fish to my diet
Can I have some ideas on what to accompany the fish with to add more calories to the meal?

Vodka

Cheese pairs well with deenz.

These /deenz/ I’ll eat
until I dieee

For me, its deenz on crackers or crispbread with some hot sauce

Mash em with mayo and make sandwiches

Had a can of king oscar double layer brisling in extra virgin olive oil on toast with butter, fuckin noice

For me, it's gotta be fish assholes.