Whatcha eating this weekend Veeky Forums?

Post workout, I've got leftover chicken chili over scrambled Eggs. Side of frozen veggies (they're too convenient), frozen grapes for dessert.

Terrible.

What did you make this weekend that is so much better?

I did your mums pussy

Not going to lie to you, it looks disgusting. Looks like something I would feed my dog

You probably unironically eat frozen pre-made meals. I bet 80% of your calories from your overweight diet are from processed grains and sugar. Have you ever used any seasoning beyond salt? Have you ever bought a raw ingredient, taken a recipes spirit and cooked your own meal with your own imagination?

Have you ever cooked a meal for a real woman?

Jesus Christ man calm the fuck down

@10125908
lmao didn't read

Try chili over scrambled Eggs sometime, it's pretty good. The key is to make your chili thick, let it simmer without a lid. You should be able to eat it with a fork.

I also like chicken chili over Turkey or beef.

I like cooking. I'm all about the bantz but it should at least be original

Dude, that kind of post shows up in literally every thread here. No one even acknowledges them and they're so trite a mod wouldn't even bother to delete it. Jeez, get a slightly thicker skin.

looks like you're eating your sadness.

eating leftover pizza now, possibly chorizo y huevos in the morning

dear lord... i bet u think youre eating healthy

What's unhealthy about chicken Eggs beans Vegetables and fruits after a workout?

I recently bough a pre-sorted mix of frozen veggies, and holy shit what a let down. Believe me, buy them fresh, chop them up and freeze your own. The difference in quality is unbelievable

Not him, and you're mostly fine, but corn is effectively a shitty grain and grapes are mostly just sugar.

Get on my level fitlet

OwO user whats this?
Looks unironically good 2bh

@10125908

almost pasta potential

it was easy m8
>pan sear chicken breast chicken breast just for color, seasoned with thyme, garlic powder, s&p
>have baking dish with can of fire roasted chopped tomatoes, jalepenos
>put chicken in dish and bake for like 20-30 minutes in 350 oven.
>sautee onions, leeks, criminis, broccoli, seasoned with just s&p

simple, delicious, and nutritious. feeds me for a few days during the week. you should ditch the fruit, cheese, and rice user.

Yeah ik, I gotta buy steam fresh veggies W no corn.

Pretty good, I'm jealous. Great set of veggies, looks tasty.

Good to know, I'll try that next time

did you just dump a can of tomatoes and pickled jalapenos on chicken and bake it?

fresh steam is still good when you either can't get fresh, can't cook it before it spoils, or just don't know how to cook it.