Shitty grocery store bakery/deli items?

Found these on the bakery discount rack at Weis yesterday for only $1.50. They are jalapeno, corn, cheese sugar cookies. I actually had high hopes because I like weird stuff but they were terrible. Too much sweetness (sugar cookie) combined with too much jalapeno. Didn't get to tase that much cheese, but I could taste the corn.

Anyone else have any experience with the shitty "custom" items chain grocery stores tend to make in their bakeries/delis? Hoping for pics

Are there a lot of hispanics in your area? They're the only people I could imagine eating that garbage.

I know that store you're from PA

>hydrogenated soybean oil

Burn down that grocery store.

>he doesnt know what white people are

It's the infamous hacker known as Veeky Forums. Take him down boys.

I work in a Weis bakery.
Whenever we order shit they just take it as a general guideline and send us whatever they feel like, they keep sending us these cookies even though NOBODY buys those (hence why it's on sale). They'll also do shit like send us cake containers for sizes we specifically DIDN'T order, like when we needed 1/4 containers for a long time they just gave us containers for every other size. Just today we received like two red boxes of plain ass red ribbons, we have literally no use for them, they're just for christmas use. The worst part is I don't even know who "they" are, my boss and I just like talking shit about everything and I know for sure she's putting the orders in right.

tl;dr: pic related

I shop at Weis every week. Last week I wanted a ball of pizza dough. I asked if there were any left as the display was empty, and they said: "yeah but it's frozen and will take a minute as it's not bagged yet". I say that's fine and I will be back to grab it in a minute (Needed some deli meats)

So the dumb fuck walks over to my cart and just underhand tosses it in. Luckily for all of us, he decided to toss it in the top section where I had two bottles of beer I had JUST BOUGHT, shattering them.

Then he started trying to blame me for it even though I wasn't even at my cart at the time, and I told them I would be back for it. It became a big song and dance that took like 30 minutes to sorted out.

What I am saying is I really like your Bagels, they are better than any other grocery store.

Bakery and deli are lit, people working in frozen, produce, dairy, or just about anything else aren't usually as enthusiastic about their jobs. My store's had lots of talks about how employees aren't greeting customers enough but it's really just people who work on the floor like that because they just don't give a shit, I mean I get where they're coming from but I mean come on it's not fun when I go out of my way to help customers when I'm decorating cakes all day and I get bunched in with you because you got something up your ass.

Same fag who's claiming to work at a weis bakery in this thread, responding to thread question.
Just out of value proposition the worst thing we got right now is chocolate covered strawberries, this year they're $25 for twelve strawberries, that's right, more than two fucking dollars per strawberry. My boss and I were both saying that nobody was going to fucking pay that much for strawberries, but people have been buying them alright.

An answer more in spirit to the thread question would be cookie sandwich, they come in a pack of six, we take two cookies (the kind we make in store) and put frosting inbetween them like an icecream sandwich and roll the outside in sprinkles. That's so much fucking sugar you're going to get fucking diabetes from just one of them. Fun story; for years doctors told my dad that he had diabetes while he really didn't, he shot himself with insulin in the stomach for years when he never needed to. The upside to that predicament is that he always took every shot to the stomach as a opportunity to teach us to not get fat so you don't get diabetes. My dad used to be skinny, but then he got really good pay at a notable newspaper because he literally introduced computers to it, increasing production many fold, with so much money and living so close to work he always ate so much shit, he said that he would regularly eat a cheese steak sub with a two liter of pepsi and a large size bag of m&m's, that's how he got to be so fucking fat that doctors diagnosed him with a disease he didn't have. Moral of the story: don't eat like shit kids.

type one diabetic here

how in the everliving fuck does someone who does not require insulin shoot it without experiencing low-af blood sugar levels?

it sounds like your father either was taking some slow-burning, low-impact stuff or else he was super insulin-resistant (not diabetic) and still needed the shots

I mean I wasn't there but damn

i don't like how you have this picture saved on your computer.

i'm white. this sounds amazing.

>barely type 2
>take 500mgs of metformin every day
>if I take 2 pills I pass out
My doctor said I might not need them anymore but I haven't had the time to talk to her in about 8 months.

My dad is a fat diabetic retard with a heart condition and he takes like 10 different pills a day. I really need to hit the gym before I become like that. I never want to be on a daily prescription med.

>Moral of the story
Your dads doctor was a quack.

Most GPs are. It's really hard to find a good one.

I don't know much about type 2, but you should definitely talk to your doctor m8, you might just need a lower dosage

I'm becoming your father desu

Deli at one of the New Wolrd (NZ) branches here has some god tier roast beef. It's nice for sandwiches, and also because I can't justify cooking an entire roast when I live by myself.

I tried some of the roast lamb they did though.
>almost split a tooth on it
I don't understand