Have you ever purchased fast food and disguised it as your own cooking?

have you ever purchased fast food and disguised it as your own cooking?

getting bored?

The saddest thing is that this is a meme because it’s literally the funniest simpsons scene

yeah

Have you ever made up the name to a dish when someone asked you?

Have you ever tried posting old /tv/ memes on different boards and desperately hoped that people hadn't seen them as if each board was a strange new land where your old jokes are hilarious?

yeah but have you ever tried steamed hams?

No but seriously you should get a job or a hobby or some friends

lol

>he says as he posts on Veeky Forums as well
Retard
Anyway,
>disguising fast food as your own
That sounds delightfully devilish

My mother did this once with a pumpkin pie because she was too tired to cook and our family puts a lot of emphasis on domestic skills for women even though she's the only one who worked as well. Nobody said anything but I could tell in their faces they knew

You know Veeky Forums is 4fun, right? You aren't supposed to build a whole life and career out of posting on here

>too tired to cook

(((((moms)))))

Yes, and you call it fun, despite all the user hate in this thread

No shit bud so don’t get so bent out of shape about someone’s post

Oh god no

people find Veeky Forums fun? im only here to get mad

Mad is fun and fun is good.

Veeky Forums is literally the only place online I don't get mad

Steamed hams always made me think of Mrs Doubtfire and the part where he orders the lobsters and pretends it's his own cooking

inb4 sneed

He learns how to cook lobster from a TV show.

He orders from a fancy restaurant to pass it off as his own, but I'm not sure what it is exactly

I've never understood the "no fun allowed" fags. How the fuck is posting on Veeky Forums "fun"? Do kids these days not understand what fun is? I think it must be a generational thing.

No but I bought some pulled pork from a local bbq joint and passed it off as my own at a potluck once

No, I don't even understand that mentality of a person that would lie on that level.

Veeky Forums is a fucking chore.

I did this with hamburgers once.

Bunch of friends were coming over for a BBQ and I said I'd make burgers. So instead of actually making them, I went to McDonalds to pick up 25 McDoubles, and the liquor store for a bag of dry ice.

Put a few pieces of dry ice on the grill so it looked like it was smoking, then put some burgers on the grill under a heat lamp so they'd stay warm.

They said they were the best burgers they've ever had. If you're still reading this and actually believing it you're probably a fucking idiot.

Yes, well you call it Nintendo Labo, despite the fact it's actually fucking cardboard.

yeah, because mcD burgers have a distinct taste

>Have a distinct taste
Like shit?

>Spend $25 on mcdonalds fastfood instead of $5 for a lb of ground beef all because you were lazy

Stopped reading there, holy shit you are stupid.

salt

among other things, yes

Hello idiots.

>Stopped reading there
Hello illiterate.

>Oh boy I sure saved safe there, phew... internet points remain intact.

>IF You're still reading this
Implies that I am. Which Is true.
>And you believe it
Which I do not.
>You probably are an idiot
Probably is not a definitive. and the probability of said idiocy is lower then your over abusing of double negatives. Learn how to type a proper sentence.

You've set up 3 gates to being proven an idiot,, to which could have been avoided by simply saying "If you're still reading this you're an idiot because I lied." You yourself by your own lack of comprehension turned your own trap against yourself. Good job "idiot".

I don't need to read the rest of your garbage. You already proved you're an idiot with your money and a lazy chef to boot.

How has this thread survive being archived

Bump

>Join us, we're fun!
>No, I'm almost enjoying my anger

I don't which banner to believe.

this but unironically

Its a fucking cartoon, if anybody did actually think like that they should be committed.

>I sure saved safe

Wat

My grandma tried to pass off KFC gravy as her own on the first and last Thanksgiving she hosted, i saw the evidence in the trash and let her know I was onto her wily tricks

Sadly true for me as well now that I think about it

Yes, I bought food from Sneed's once

This but unironically

Noo... Old 'tendo recipe!

Have you tried being a big guy for you?

No mother its just the northern lights

>he

Make the world a better place and end your life.

>How the fuck is posting on Veeky Forums "fun"?
Because of the unique humor and use of images :3

My mom always bought cookie dough from the store and would put sprinkles on or frost the cookies or chocolate-dip them or something so it wasn't blatantly obvious they weren't made completely from scratch.
Close enough?

my Mom would use my Dad's Dremel tool to sand off the OREO logos of the cookies and then serve them as her special Chocolate Cookie Dreams with White Filling

what why, did she do it for fun or would she actually serve them to guests and stuff.
Why do people do these things it makes no sense in my mind.

this

>facebook
>any major news outlet
>reddit
>twitter
>literally the entire internet

it's all full of cancerous faggots

at least on Veeky Forums u can give people the benefit of doubt that their retardation is only just a cheeky front.

No I have not. But this asshole did.

>that gif
>that post

excellent.

Think again

>learn how to type a proper sentence
Is not a proper sentence.

No, but I've passed my moms cooking off as my own, I'm a decent cook, but just very lazy when it comes to stuff like work functions/impressing a girl I want to bang.