A breakfast fit for a king. Literally the perfect way to start your day

A breakfast fit for a king. Literally the perfect way to start your day.

Other urls found in this thread:

seer.cancer.gov/archive/studies/surveillance/study5.html
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This thread again?

>induces a poo

This is the main reason I can't quit smoking, I would no longer be able to take a shit and I'm pretty sure I'd die of a bowel rupture after a week of constipation.

That's what coffee is for you nonce

Coffee and Nicotine are both fairly effective on their own, but combined are the best laxative out there.

> Filtered
7/10

>coffee
Not enough on its own.

Just how fucking constipated are you? Change your diet man, geez.

I'm not constipated, because I smoke.

Eat something green.

I eat cannabis edibles sometimes.

It's so annoying that smoking is pure death. I'm thankful I've never picked up the habit, but the handful of times I've smoked it's been so pleasant.

>believing "concerned mother" fearmongering

kek I bet you avoid microwaves too

>A breakfast fit for a king.
George VI

I've been through this argument and sifted through the studies before, I'm not picking up a habit with that high of a cancer multiplier

A breakfast fit for a king. Literally the perfect way to start your day.

>pure death
Not really. It increases risks for some diseases, mostly for later life when you're already probably going to be dealing with geriatric diseases regardless.

my girlfriend smokes, and she is regularly constipated

>pure death
If you smoke a few a day it wont harm you, as long as you're otherwise healthy. The best way of smoking is to not inhale, though that renders filtered cigarettes useless. I don't inhale and I'll smoke on and off, rolling tobacco and pipes mostly, but I never get the craving for nicotine.

It severely increases risk for the deadliest diseases, as well as making you more sickly and likely to die from the things it doesn't cause. Smokers die, on average, a decade earlier than everyone else

>trying this hard
nothing like a turkey dinner for brekkies

Explain Japan.

>not creaking a bear in the morning

Genetics are the largest factor in cancer, and east asians are less susceptible to lung cancer. I'm not east asian.

Grab a bottle of magnesium citrate and drink it first thing in the AM. Clean you right out.

what do i do if i want to smoke but dont want to die. what is the least harmful brand

vape and weed is gay dont mention them

Smoke pipes or cigars and don't inhale

Ham.

Still exacerbates long term cardiovascular diseases. It also does still significantly increase the risks of lung cancer in women, but that's less relevant to me.

>what is the least harmful brand

There is none retard, inhaling any smoke is bad for you.

No, if a foreign guy moves to live in America his children will end up having American cancer risk trends. It's not just explained away with genetics.

Haven't seen that, you got a link?

American Spirit (but make sure it's one of the versions that's actually grown in America, the other places tobacco is harvested from are contaminated with polonium which is what causes the cancer, tobacco happens to be really extreme with how much it sucks that shit up when grown in a contaminated area compared with other crops).

Why is vaping gay?

Smoking four cigarettes a day is worse for your health than not smoking, sure, but it's not likely to kill you. The key here is "increased risk". That's very different from killing you.

seer.cancer.gov/archive/studies/surveillance/study5.html
>Between 1975 and 2003, a number of studies were published that compared patterns of cancer incidence in U.S. Caucasians, immigrant groups, and matched controls. The studies used data from SEER, regional cancer registries in the United States, and cancer registries in other countries. Their conclusions have been remarkably uniform.
>The studies found that cancer incidence patterns among first-generation immigrants were nearly identical to those of their native country, but through subsequent generations, these patterns evolved to resemble those found in the United States.
I don't think it's just the US either, this is something that's been seen in a number of other countries where at first immigrants behave like members of their origin country health-wise but then after a generation or two their children and grandchildren end up behaving like their adopted country health-wise.

That abstract notes changes in a number of cancers based on environmental causes, but all it says about lung cancer is that it increased as they were exposed to stove smoke. I see they cite a study on tobacco, but I'm unable to find that study online. I'm skeptical without a better look at conclusions and methodology.

Vaping itself isn't really. If someone wants to quit a nicotine addiction, and it helps them do that, then great. What's gay is the stupid ass subculture that's formed around vaping.
"looks at me I can make big clouds"
"I can make bigger clouds and they smell like stawberry muffins. I'm so hardcore"
Fuck dat shiet.

I know plenty of people who vape, and I've literally never met a single person who's part of that. Why did it get blown so out of proportion? Why were people so eager to shit on vaping instead of being glad there was a nicotine source that didn't kill you?

I've seen it at gigs around here, and in bars very occasionally. A handful of my mates vape but maybe one of them is into that.
Itsweirdman.jpg

This. If you must have cigs, then try smoking filtered ones like cigars. But pipes and cigars would be better.

yeah if you want to die from asphyxiation in your sleep

Tobacco Corp shills will always discourage vaping for obvious reasons.

>he actually wants to live

If I didn't, I'd kill myself. Don't be a coward, user. Self-actualize or die.

fake and gay.

i quit last year and saw no difference in my pooping regularity.
in fact i've since reduced my coffee consumption by about half, PLUS i have done any cardio exercise for the past two months due to broken bones, yet i'm still pooping like clockwork.

so there's no merit in having a fear of constipation. it's just another weak excuse to stay enslaved to your addiction.

*haven't done any cardio

have not

>A single anecdote means a well known GI issue doesn't exist.
Fuck off you idiot.

Life experience means more in the real world.

Go ahead and aggressively defend your weakness. It won't change my life one bit. But it also won't change yours.

self actualization is a meme.

Then die.

why?

Or you know, just take it easy and try to have a good time.

naw, man. if you can't achieve salvation/enlightenment/self actualization/insert pathophrenic psychoteleological spiritual goal here, you might as well not exist.

this is why you should hate other people for not living up to the standards that you're not living up to either, because it's easier and it's for their own good.

>Life experience means more in the real world.
No it doesn't, this is why the scientific method exists. You made a retarded inference about the bowels of everyone else on the planet based on your own personal experience.

I'm honestly grateful I'm over that youthful Sturm und Drang phase desu.

if you like cancer

i don't understand what destiny's planned, but i'm starting to grasp what is in my own hand.