How can other sips even compete?!?

How can other sips even compete?!?

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/lifestyle/the-scary-link-between-energy-drinks-and-brain-174346481.html
nypost.com/2017/10/13/mans-love-of-energy-drinks-leads-to-brain-hemorrhage/
mensfitness.com/nutrition/what-to-drink/energy-drinks-trigger-depression-and-anxiety
cosmopolitan.com/uk/body/diet-nutrition/a13914836/scientific-link-energy-drinks-mental-health-issues/
thesun.co.uk/fabulous/4930366/how-drinking-red-bull-or-monster-is-damaging-your-physical-and-mental-health/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>he holds the can instead of holding two women

lewis hamilton is a known homo

>even the Monster is tacky in amerilardland

Everything about Gronk is tacky, but he is the alpha chad and doesn’t have a fuck to give.

Fuck off with your marketing and pay gook moot for adspace.

>he doesnt own Veeky Forums money yet
lmaoing @ you poorfag

this better be a bad meme

for me, it's an early death

just try opening some 404'd thread senpai

the chink is going insane

It's a joke or a con.

If it wasn't it would be hilarious. Now go make some more lion-cash.

wew lads, now I can be a namefag?

worst monster ive had right here

It’s a redbull clone

Why can't normies into sip?
They think it's all just a load of Red Bull

Why couldn't the sipboy get to sleep?
There was a Monster under his bed

Why do sipgirls make the best groupies?
They understand the joy of sucking down a Rockstar

Some new things from Coca Cola. Mega Hydros

This new line is coming out soon as well. I haven't sampled it so I don't know what its like.

I cant remember if I posted this one, but its the flavor I'm looking forward to the most.

>How can other sips even compete?!?
By not being objectively bad.

objectively wrong

still wondering how retarded the monster company is for not realizing people only drink sips

everything outside zero calorie energy drinks are incredibly niche. all of these flavors could be released as sips and make 1000x the profit.

These are the pinnacle of sugar free sips, but are spend. Rockstar pure zero is my go to, but I'll buy a bang every now and then. Star blast or sour head are best. Lemon head is good too.

I agree that our marketing team can miss a lot of times, but I think their thinking is that by spamming the market they are hoping something sticks.

>by spamming the market they are hoping something sticks.
the problem with this is that in B&M stores, the sales gimmick is to have a designated energy drink refrigerator. they just end up cannibalizing their own sales instead of other brands.

Get real

The virgin hamilshit
The chad Gronksmasher

GRONK'D

nice hoverhand faggot

amerifats love sugar drinks

>yfw they just found out that energy drinks cause mental retardation
and suddenly the 'sip boys' (gay as all fuck, btw) faggotry makes perfect sense. No wonder you're all so fucking stupid.

yahoo.com/lifestyle/the-scary-link-between-energy-drinks-and-brain-174346481.html
nypost.com/2017/10/13/mans-love-of-energy-drinks-leads-to-brain-hemorrhage/
mensfitness.com/nutrition/what-to-drink/energy-drinks-trigger-depression-and-anxiety
cosmopolitan.com/uk/body/diet-nutrition/a13914836/scientific-link-energy-drinks-mental-health-issues/
thesun.co.uk/fabulous/4930366/how-drinking-red-bull-or-monster-is-damaging-your-physical-and-mental-health/

Never been into energy drinks but this shit is so cheap whilst still tasting alright that I've became almost addicted.

Is this the new sip thread?