Healthy Binge Food

Due to depression, sexual abuse, low self esteem, failing in every domain in life and losing the genetic lottery my life is in shambles. I have gained 40lbs in about 3 weeks and I can't stop binge eating. I just constantly need to have something tasty in my mouth because it helps distract me from life's problems and now I am scared because I am overweight and I can't control myself. What should I do?

Stop being a woman.

you can pig out as long as you get up and get some exercise. a 40 minute brisk walk most days of the week goes a long way toward that.

Drink lots of Aloe Vera Juice. After about day 3 you will get horrible cramps and diarreah and not feel like eating. Then you lose lots of water wait and feel better about yourself.

What has your daily consumption been like in terms of food? Can you give us a quick breakfast/lunch/dinner run down?

sure.

>Breakfast

Usually 3 or 4 fried eggs with 2 sausages, 2 strips of bacon, 2 slices of melted cheese toast and a waffle or stack of pancakes.

>Lunch

Normally I like deli sub sandwiches or 2 bacon cheeseburgers with fries/onion rings

>Dinner

Usually just a large pizza. Double pepperoni, ranch or garlic sauce, and 6 wings/cheese garlic bread.

Dessert I try not to go too hard. 2 or 3 scoops of Ben&Jerry's and some chocolate covered almonds

To top it off I drink hard alcohol too. I don't always finish the dinner in one sitting but normally I will eat like half of it and then before I go to bed I finish the rest. I hate myself so much

Go talk to a mental health professional, you have issues and you need real help.

>tell me why you to see me
>well, this this this this this and this
>i see
>*crickets*
>im just not sure how to get over this this this and this
>*nods*
>*crickets*

you're a hungry fucker aincha boy? height/weight?

5'6 and 190lbs

Walk briskly everyday for 1 hour. Start drinking only water and unsweetened tea. Limit your calorie intake to 2000/day. I'd recommend you have 2 turkey sausages and 3 boiled eggs for breakfast. Try not to eat fried stuff. Sandwiches for lunch are fine but try to stick with whole wheat bread and avoid cold cuts. Some smoked salmon or tuna is good. Dinner you need to stop ordering pizza. Start cooking your own rice/fish/vegetables. For dessert you should stick to fruit. You'll have your weight under control in a few months if you can stick to this

Chew gum.

Address your deep rooted insecurities and you won't need to binge anymore.
Literally the only solution that will last.

Celery. Pickles I guess but you'd get crazy levels of sodium eventually.

This. Also, there are prescription drugs available that help curtail binge eating.

>do the things that you've been trying to do but can't
very helpful. user doesn't need need knowledge. user needs a push.

You can eat whatever you want.
You can stop eating.
You have the choice.
You have the power.

Have you tried smoking and amphetamine abuse?

There's some evidence that only eating food that doesn't taste good will stop you from binging. Maybe try preemptively shoveling a large bag of unseasoned microwaved vegetables into yourself every morning.

You got the touch
You got the power

You got the flour

You should eat less
How in the fuck did you manage to gain 40lbs in three weeks though? Even if half of that is bloat that's still a daily surplus of nearly 3500 Calories. The only explanation I can think of is that you were literally starving yourself for a month or two and now your body is super compensating.
You dumb motherfucker you.

holy fuck that's a lot. unironically get therapy or cut your meals in half.

That isn't how counseling or therapy works. You can start easy with just a counselor if you want, that way there isn't the stigma of going to therapy which you seem to have. It will help.

Look into if you havent already, but remember: Eating less, exercising, and eating healthy helps, but what's most important is your attitude and mental health. You can force yourself to prep your meals or exercise 5 times a week, but if you don't know how to cope with your issues, you're bound to relapse.

My advice is to focus less on changing what you're doing and focus more on changing how you're feeling.

who touched you OP

My brother and a babysitter

You need to eat healthier, obviously.

For breakfast have 2 boiled or poached eggs with a slice of wholemeal toasted bread. This is roughly 300 calories.

For lunch, eat a turkey sandwich. Again, two slices of wholemeal bread, lettuce, tomato, turkey and 1tbsp low fat mayo. If you miss your chips badly, then have a packet of baked potato chips. This will be about 500-600 calories.

For your dinner, pizza is too high calorie. Instead eat something like a baked potato, some protein like steak, or chicken breast and some vegetables, like tenderstem broccoli. You could even add some cheese to the potato if you wanted, and it will still only be 500-700 calories, depending on the size of your potato and your protein.

If you want dessert, have a low fat yogurt, or even some yogurt ice cream. Just make sure its less than 200 calories.

Drink nothing but water, or zero calorie drinks if you have to, and in total you'll be eating less than 2000, and yet it's still a decent amount of food. You can add a piece of fruit as a snack, and you'll still likely be below the 2k calories. It's pretty simple.

infussions, tea and coffee works too. there are some infussions that help with anxiety, like melissa, so when you're feeling like binging drink one. they are pretty filling too

is gaining 40 lbs in 3 weeks actually possible?

Fuck off, tumblr and stop blaming everybody else for your problems

I touched my sister when I was a sexually confused kid. Who's at fault? Or is this shit that happens? I was 8 she was 7. Is she fat because of it?

>Or is this shit that happens?
It happens a lot and it's most of the time completely harmless. It's not something people like to talk about but kids have a sexuality that they tend to explore in this manner.
t.nurse

obviously your fault faggot who else's fault could it be?

You should have been stripped naked, lashed with a cat-o-nine-tails and pilloried in the town square to have your perversion tortured out of you like they do at gay conversion therapy camps.

>40lbs in about 3 weeks
most has to be water weight, unless you earing +7000 cal over maintenance each day

I did this to my brother and now he is fat