Can I survive off just peanut butter sandwiches and water?

can I survive off just peanut butter sandwiches and water?

Other urls found in this thread:

7cups.com/depression-help-online/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No you'll get scurvy

Yeah, but you'll be pretty miserable and you'll develop some nutritional deficiencies.
I bet scurvy is a hoot.

in this day and age thats probably not even a real situation youll face

Get some supplements and you'll be fine.
You'll hate peanut butter sandwiches REAL quick, though.

7cups.com/depression-help-online/

How do you prevent scurvy?

eat something other than peanut butter sandwiches

just add apples for vitamin C

Why would you ever want to? Refrigeration was invented for a reason. Enjoy the bounty of food modern technology enables.

Have an orange every now and then (you need vitamin C)

im very poor right now trust me I don't want to live this way but I have to or I wont have money for rent

rice and beans is a better deal in terms of calories per dollar

I will check it out thanks

Ok so I can drink a couple of these each day

make it pb&j to prevent scurvy and you're golden

if you're considering that in your situation i'll tell you why you're poor

thats not OP I think it's just some guy trying to make fun of me

Scurvy sucks

oh. eat potatoes then, OP, they have enough vitamin c to keep you well. looks like 1-2 a day will do it
you can usually buy a 10 lb bag on sale for a dollar around here, they go on sale once a month or so, buy two bags

Would orange marmalade or lemoncurd have enough vit C to prevent scurvy?

Probably

Make mass quantities of Beans and Weenies

2 potatoes a day??

A better question is can I survive off only celery and peanut butter?

Probably. Most fruits (and vegetables, too) will have enough vitamin C in them.

a potato only has like 100-150 calories unless you're talking about those huge baking ones

the celery negates the peanut butter since it takes more energy to digest it than it gives you from calories

Go to your local church and talk to the pastor they should be able to help you with some food. Most of the time they will ask you to do some light work but if you are in a starving situation they will give you food or money for it.

>the celery negates the peanut butter since it takes more energy to digest it than it gives you from calories
That's such bullshit. Negative calorie foods are a myth you fucking brainlet. And the idea that one "negative calorie" food could magically cancel out the high calories of another is an even more asinine.

The only thing that might fit the description of what you mean is if you were to eat ice cubes since they actually contain no calories and would require the tiniest bit of spent bodily energy to melt inside the stomach.

autism

Why can't we just have a sticky for how to eat for cheap?
Veeky Forums has a sticky for how to buy crappy used cars.

Pointing out your bullshit is autism? Better than spouting Dr. Oz tier pseudoscience and framing it as advice.

What's wrong with Dr oz? Did you get bamboozled from people using his image to sell viatimans?

Stop trying to defend your little discovery, Oprah. You have made no positive contribution to society.

just suck on a raw lemon every now and then. they're easy to steal from the market if you need to

OHHH THATS TART

No really, what is wrong with Dr oz? He seems to know what he's talking about and hasn't lead me astray.

He said its not OK for me to eat dino tendies for every meal

Dr oz is a rat fucking bastard and if I ever see him I'll stab him with my car keys