Are you going to buy XXtra Hot Cheetos this week?

Are you going to buy XXtra Hot Cheetos this week?

yes, since I have off
so i don't have to worry about my ass being on fire at work

You know I am.

-this has been a post by the chop project

yes master

Not hot enough for me, but these are insanely good. I just wish there was an XXXtra Hot Cheetos but then I would most likely want a XXXXtra Hot Cheeots.

I find their ingredients and makeup to be extremely undesirable. You should have a look at these things. Horrible shit.

In middle school & high school I could get these baked Faming Hot Cheetos that tasted beyond amazing, nothing like you would get from any store whats with that?

You fucking dopes still don't get it.

It was a scam. Its the same trash, it was then and it is now. Wake the fuck up, dumb ass.

what was a scam ?

Sorry, I meant to say it IS, not "was". Go fucking research on your own, what the hell do you think cheetos are? Its some absolutely crazy garbage, you'd be better off putting some spicy powder on popcorn you pop yourself that eating this fucking styrofoam shit.

Dude, no one was convinced CHEETOS were a natural product. You're yelling into the wind here

How long until we see some faggy soylet doing an extreme eating challenge video of this insanely hot stuff?

me too, i wish there was something hotter

>fried extruded corn mush is literally Styrofoam.

But tortillas or grits or cornbread are fine.

i cant remember which flavor I had but it was a good burn.

nitro takis are good, but every other bag i buy isn't seasoned properly so there's hardly any heat at all

Takis would be great if they weren't so salty. Can feel blood pressure spike and heart beat super fast after eating a whole bag in a single sitting.

These have been out for years.

The taste like the original formula.

HELL YEAH

Has anyone had pic related?

And I really wish they would do an xxtra Hot w/ Lime.

Are they limited time, or can I wait until after my diet?

They do have a lot of salt, but the acid also makes them taste even saltier.