And the lady shall have

>And the lady shall have....

Ordering for women shows dominance. They only think its weird if non-manly man does it.

Also women aren't smart enough to order properly. My ex gf would point at something on the menu instead of saying it out loud and then end up eating my dish cause hers wasn't what she wanted.

>women don't know how to read
The absolute state of these "have an ex-gf" roleplayers.

I always order for my wife. I get what I know she wants and what she says she wants to try. I always end up eating what she wanted to try. Women can’t be trusted to get what they want. They think they want new and exciting, but as soon as they get it they miss what’s comfortable and familiar.

Women will never get what they really want because they're scared that if they order something expensive you will expect sexual favors. The appropriate thing to do is order the most expensive thing on the menu for her, and reassure her that you do not expect so much as a kiss from her. Her satisfaction with the meal to come is all you hope for from this night. Her company at the table is all the pleasure you desire.

>m'lady

>"wanna split the bill?"
>my vagina when

Tipping your fedora at the waitress isn't an actual tip.

you wanted that sample platter you pay for it, tramp

goddamn my ex wife always wanted meme shit like that, she could never just have us order what each of us wanted, it was always sampler this and let's split that and can i try some of yours and goddamn woman i just want my own flipping food

You should have divorced her while you had the chance.

>I committed my life to a woman I didn't really know and it's her fault it didn't work!
What a dumb useless bitch

It's perfectly rational to want to try small amounts of a variety of foods. You have the right to not share your food but it's totally normal.

You spelled dessert wrong.

>tis hoe gon' have a fine big mac, 'aight hun?

>Women will never get what they really want because they're scared that if they order something expensive you will expect sexual favors.

He's not buying her dinner, period, out of the goodness of his heart. He wants to fuck her whether you're ordering the lobster at an expensive restaurant, or a value meal at McDonald's. It's all part of his mating strategy, and women knowingly take advantage of this.

What are sample plates and why would you eat at that specific restaurant if you don't know what to order?

>why would you eat at that specific restaurant if you don't know what to order?
You do know that people like to try new things right? Be it trying a new restaurant, or trying a new/different dish at a familiar restaurant.

>hee hee misogyny is fun right guis xddddd

yes, yes it is

Yes It is, cunt.

>tfw I'm already fucking her and I sometimes buy her dinner because I enjoy her company and want her to be happy

Waitstaff here, the few times I've seen this, it felt incredibly degrading. And I'm not a fucking feminist by any means. You could tell these bitches were doormats.

I like to figure out what they want in conversation and then as long as the waiter isn't some sort of "ladies first" douche I'll say "and she wants the rigatoni" turn to her and say "..right?" so if she wants to be independent or change her mind she can or she can be submissive if she's into that. It's basically a win win and I've actually had women straight up say they like it
Try it guys

I ordered for a tinder date once and she told me later it really turned her on.