What did Seattle mean by this?

What did Seattle mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fMUZ2sVjLfY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good riddance. If they're going to tax the shit out of my fucking cigarettes they might as well do the same for something that's actually ruining lives.

>they might as well do the same for something that's actually ruining lives.
They are never going to tax millennials.

I've always thought that they should put a large tax on coffee.

This isn't real.

Sadly, Seattle is a real thing.

Can we just cut Washington in half at the mountains already and push the faggots out to sea?

How else will Seattle support the roving bands of homeless and social justice pioneers?

Based Washington instituting a regressive tax.

it already came and went in chicago. even artificial sugar drinks were taxed. at that point, why not just tax everything with sugar? or chips?

Doesn't Washington also not have a base sales tax like California has? I'd take that trade off to get out of this sun baked shithole

I honestly think that's great. Sugar sweetened drinks are probably the single worst things humans can consume on a regular basis. Tax the shit out of it I say.

Sugary drinks don't cause a burden on public Healthcare by their existence. Fatties with no self control need to be taxed based on their bmi.

Washington is becoming California due to the mass migration of very unwanted Californians.

Most fatties don't pay taxes anyway because they're poor as fuck, so that's not going to help anything.

Start taxing their EBT when they buy candy with it.

Is Spokane still okay? My liberal Seattle friend hates it there, so I figured it must be good.

Start taxing their EBT? EBT is government money already. Taxing it makes absolutely no sense.

Extremely irrelevant to my question. Yes or no, you whiney bitch?

Are you implying huge portions of the population simply don't file taxes? Or they somehow dodge various sales taxes that are automatically applied at the register? I don't get the point you're trying to make

Yes it does, you faggot.
Gee wizz, it's almost like you could not go off on the wilds of the internet and find that information yourself.
but had to ask a Sundarian horse breeding forum to spoon feed you.

We call it Spocompton here in Washington it's poverty shitville.

Yet you still answered. Thank you, my bitch

Never told you what the rate was.

They do pay sales tax, but not income tax. Most of them get a check from the government at tax season.

Is anywhere in Washington still worth moving too?

tri ci-pfffffffffffahaha

The White House can be rather nice at times, if you can find a spare room.

No its cold and wet here also tweakers everyfuckingwhere

Oh, damnation! Gosh dang it! You bamboozled me! I can't believe I wasn't able to get the exact tax rate from you.

Toledo's a nice town.

A glorious huzza for me on this day!
I shall mark this on my calendar with a golden star so I can remind myself I accomplished a bamboozlement on you!

>cold and wet here
That's my fucking dream though

As a person who exercises and watches their calorie intake carefully, but retains weight due to taking anticonsvulsants, I oppose this.

I don't even consume soft drinks, fruit juices, or whole milk, or snack foods so fuck this idea.

Spokane =/= Tri-Cities

It's like a tumor, we may not like it but the fucker is still attached.

Exactly. It shouldn't be about punishing certain people, it should be about preserving the health of all americans, especially children being given this crap by clueless parents. Attack the problem at the source and tax sugar water highly enough to make it a luxury item

>Tax sugar water.
>People start making illegal bootleg sugar water.

Taxation is theft

>participating in civilisation is free!
Fuck off to the federally protected woods so the rest of us don't have to see you

Spokane is pretty shitty, but it's not the worst city I've ever lived in
>uni student in Spokane
I've heard all about spokanistan and spokies it's honestly not that bad if you stick to the nicer parts of town

Property is theft

Have you ever heard of drinking water you fat amerifucks? Jesus, you're pathetic
>muh soda and my gatorade are more expensive
So stop fucking buying it you fat retard

But it's got electrolytes

But water literally makes me gag

You need to be at least 18 to post here

That’s not the water, that’s the taste of your halitosis.

>thought the pic was an eight year old girl
>then I tapped it to expand
>filled with regret

What the fuck is that creature and why is it not in a zoo?

How can water make you gag, it doesn't taste of anything

He lives in flint

This must be a worldwide push by someone, they're doing this in the UK too.

I have absolutely no idea who or what could be behind this.

>

>$1.79 Arizona

Holy shits I get two for a $1 sometimes..

It's not some grand conspiracy. Governments want money, and since tobacco sales are down they need a new tax they can justify as a "public health initiative."

>Seattle
*inhales deeply*
AHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>implying that cigarettes aren't actually bad for you

see you at your funeral in 3 years

Everybody knows that cigarettes are bad for you, which is why you have to be an adult to make the decision to buy them for yourself. Sugar water is marketed to children.

I wonder how long this will last? Cook County Illinois tried a similar thing recently but it failed. I think it could stick in Seattle though because they're a bunch of faggot out there.

it's real

t. seattlite

>no one posted it
youtu.be/fMUZ2sVjLfY

But the tweakers are fun to watch

>Everybody knows that cigarettes are bad for you
Most of the smokers I talk to these days have some impressive mental gymnastics going on and tend to believe that their chosen brand of cigarettes aren't bad for them. Stuff like smoking brands with "natural" somewhere in the name or marketing, or rolling their own and claiming that "it's just the chemicals in the filters that make cigarettes bad for you".

I've literally never met anyone who says shit like that. We all know smoking is bad, we just use mental gymnastics to get around the fact that we're throwing money away on something that's killing us.

I see "people" like this and wonder to myself if Hitler was right after all.

every single liberal roasty is going to look like this at 50.

>sugar beverage tax
>alcoholic beverage restrictions
>bicycle helmets mandatory
'Tis like the land down under! Except it rains all the time.

Fuck Seattle.

Also taxing Watermelon Arizona is a racist gesture intended to mock the memory of Trayvon Martin.

>Start taxing their EBT? EBT is government money already. Taxing it makes absolutely no sense.

States and municipalities could use it to steal money from the federal government. Delightfully devilish!

>implying this is a bad thing
Fuck fatties and fuck you. Tax this dumbshits to death.

>Americans are so fat they get charged more for soda pop and sugary drinks
>land of the (((free)))

yeah nothing nice here. dont bother

I hear stealing glowing shit from Hanford can be fun.

Don't call it toleder or the locals will string you up on the Cowlitz

t. centraliafag that isnt a tweeker

they meant to say "get those black people out of our city"

Vancouver Wa

we're going back to the days of the 1700s
taxation without representation

You might as well move to Portland.

2 dollars for a little az tea, i'm gonna have to say nu nana my brother.

oh boy another politics bait thread

sage

It's not as city as portland.

They mean I might have to drive to Bellevue to stock up on powerade and mixers. The horror.

That's kind of the point, in a way. Live in Vancouver, no state income tax. Shop in Oregon, no sales tax. Vancouver is full of crazies and transients because of that though.

You really don't want to be anywhere near Microsoft, Amazon, or Costco people. That alone wipes most places in the western part of the state. After that, it's either either college towns like Olympia and Bellingham or you go east. So it depends on what sort of human garbage you intend to surround yourself with.

This. I love this state, I just hate the fucking people. Seattle is fucking ruining this state by trying as hard as it can to be California.

Are you retarded?

The worst part is if you drive a couple more miles you can get past the tax by buying your beverages in shorline or bellvue

The Costco in Seattle actually has signs up telling you to do exactly that.

I didn't even know there was a Costco in Seattle proper till I read about the tax. I wonder where it's hiding. This city is too damn big.

Either that or go to winco, all their beverages are adjusted to the tax, there the same price as before

Based Winco.

Winco is the best store

They do not bag groceries. Lazy Fucks

>Lazy Fucks
Yes you are.

Also in Philly, as well.

Literally every fucking store does. Even gas stations.

Easiest fucking job. Might as well be fucking self serve

And Costco does? Costco doesn't even have plastic bags for sale

>Bitches about having to bag own shit.
>Probably uses the self check anyway to avoid human contact.

spokane is uncucked

They tried this in Chicago, penny per oz. every fucking nigger whinned and bitched, and now the state is a quarter billion short on funds, and has to fire government workers.

thanks

Maybe if your pension system wasn't absolutely fucking retarded

Don't buy sugary beverages then. I honestly hope Seattle keeps doing stupid shit like this so you fucks will stop moving to my city. Bad enough half of California moved up here for >DUDE WEED XDDDDD

RRREEEEEEE FUCK OFF STATISTS.