ITT: your breakfast

ITT: your breakfast

I had some bacon and an avocado protein smoothie

Glass of milk, a cigarette, piece of toast, cup of coffee, and cheap beer and orange juice mixed.

Half a can of warm beer that was left on my desk and a handful of peanuts

>Not ice cold Coors Lights and sugar cookies

Nigga

>mmm a bunch of raw tomatoes

you're crazy, tomatoes are the best

Just picking up whatever happens to be lying around the computer, my friend.

whats inside?

>la creatura...

Breakfast is for soyboys.

Pumpernickel bread slices with butter and a cup of Raspberry Chocolate coffee.... Maybe leftover Taco Bell.

>those bland tomatoes

mushrooms with a bit of garlic and chilli

looks nice, but i would substitute the tomatoes for some ketchup and a side of fries

i had a wetherspoons all days brunch, just like every sunday. except i had black pudding instead of baked beans

>bland
What do you think this means?

didnt take a picture but I had gravlax on a baguette with some salad and sauce and shit, literally just finished it.

Im heating me a pair of tamales

Why can I tell this is an America poster?

Ginger Ale and mac n cheese. Flu. Save me Jesus end my pain.

i had leftover pie from last night. i hate leftovers

meat pie with sausage, turkey, pancetta, mushrooms, apricots, and chestnuts in puff pastry.

No matter how many times I try I can't get my omelettes to not brown on the bottom. Is it my pan?

Lower the heat? And use a non-stick pan.

But a little bit of brown is not bad, it's better than cooking it too slowly.

ye, the temp is too high

Not pictured, banana.

steak with a banana for breakfast? patrician taste

an egg dropped in a beer and 10 white castle sliders

fasting today, knew I shouldn't go on Veeky Forums

>raw pieces of green bell pepper

Pajeetanon here
Usually:
>bacon
>Eggs
>Flat bread
>Fruits depending on the season

Mom's cooking:
>Poha (indian flattened rice cooked in herbs)
>Upma (porridge cooked in herbs and lemon juice [has a ton of variants])

that's a lot of tomatoes. I had a small salisbury steak (100g ground beef), 3 eggs, half a tomato, 1 piece of malt toast and 150g red potato. and a greek yogurt.

about 850 calories. bretty gud

a lot of bacon and a sliced up omelette between two pieces of toast AKA theres nothing in my fridge

God I hate tamales. Most overrated food ever. Just a bunch of bland, dry cornmeal wrapped in an inedible corn husk.
I had "Hamtramck Eggs Benedict" at some fancy upscale hotel. Paid for, because wedding guest breakfast. Polish sausage, poached egg on sourdough, and hollandaise.

to be fair, tamales are really supposed to be eaten with some kind of sauce

TABASCO® BRAND pepper sauce. Where is my Veeky Forums money admins?

2 pilsbury cinnamon rolls
colby jack cheese and some genoa salami (the salami vaguely tasted like smoking a fresh bowl of meth)
hash browns with ketchup
french fries with ketchup
gummy vitamins
3 cans of generic sparking water
1 can coke

Ob-fucking-sessed

you sound fat

nah mang, smokin meth makes you skinnnyyyy haha

Coffee
Handfull of blueberries
Few strawberries
2 eggs
Sausage

Coffee and chocolate.
I'm not a breakfast guy. How do many peoples eat tons of shit right after they wake up? I can't almost drink my coffee, let alone eating something.

*Soygoy cityfag
I'm American and even here in the shithole suburbs everyone grows and enjoy whole raw tomatoes.

The poster was still American, why did you get triggered for him, Seppo?

pancakes with special sauce

The man child disapproves

Slices of fresh tomater with salt and pepper are indeed the best side or add on to eggy weggies

same thing i eat every morning
guess my height and weight

5ft3in 83lbs

Shitty DFAC coffee, 2% milk, turkey sausage, pre frozen hash browns, shitty DFAC scrambled eggs covered in salsa to mask the taste.
Such is Army life.

The fuck is that? Looks like a peice of chicken breast covered in melted cheese with bbq sauce on top

Leftover spaghetti from yesterday

el goblino....

fat cunt

Grilled Chicken breast brined in lemon and some veggies with a sausage.

looks dry as fuck my dude.

Two bowls of Reese's Puffs.
Terrible.

I-is that shit?

>Upma (porridge cooked in herbs and lemon juice
My penis is erect

Sandwich
>whole grain toast
>fried smoked tofu
>mozzarella
>fried egg
>sliced tomato
Tea
>1 L to 1.5 L of Turkish black tea

I microwaved 2 hotdogs as I have to get up at 5:30 at the very latest to wage-slave and value sleep over breakfast

Simple scrambled eggs with bell pepper, tomato and jalapenos. I don't eat breakfast often...

>Whole grain toast
>Cheddar and mozzarella
>Fried egg
>Spinach
>Red pepper
Cook down spinach and red pepper, fry egg, put everything together and cook like a standard grilled cheese

Probably oats some brown sugar and a handful of trail mix with a cup of coffee. Maybe a hard boiled egg or two if I don't want to be lazy

Half pound of yogurt, splash of milk, oats and a banana all blended together. Every day, for months and years. Sometimes I switch the banana for an apple or a pear. If I'm in a hurry I'll just down half a liter of milk.

Looks eggscellent

>splash of milk
Who even says that.

I do. I don't measure it, it has the same macros as the yogurt. I just add it for texture and a little bit of sweetness.

Eggs.

How are your eggs so yellow???

He doesn't throw the yolk away like some sort of... creature. Or should I say, creatura?

Ah yes slice that pouched egg and let the yolk drip down that toast

You mean egg white...?

>how are your eggs so yellow
>egg white
The absolute state of American education.

Is your scrambled eggs not yellow?

Good old spoons, cant go wrong.

Holy Christ I hope this is bait

>t. fat

This

nigga I deadlift 405, squat 365 and bench 285 at 220 you jealous little man. how's it feel being a soyboy?

>Not topping your Tomatoes with Cilantro from the garden

So close m8, so close.

living on the edge

I'd drop it down to two eggs, scramble them, and throw some crumbled feta cheese and olive oil-lemon juice amalgamation on the tomatoes. Throw in a small glass of pineapple juice and you've got something.

my eggs are always yellow like his pic, but usually mine are fluffier and in bigger chunks. his is a bit destroyed.
add a small splash of water to your eggs and beat the shit out of them with your whisk. Like really get the air in there. cook on low eat don't over scramble

A lot of eggs yolks outside the US are orange rather than yellow. Dunno why it is, I assume it has something to do with the chickens diet

Just put it on the sill for lighting. I can only take very shitty pictures with my Russett potato

2 eggs, scrambled
entire packet of bacon, about 200g
cooked on pan, added 100g of cottage cheese to the side

I ate it already but 4 fried eggs, 3 sausages, 5 strips of crisp bacon, a can of giant baked beans in a tomato sauce, 1 slice of buttered toast, and another 2 slices of toast with melted cheese, a pecan waffle with syrup, coffee and chocolate milk.

Eggs again.

Looks delicious

peanutbutter and nutella sandwich

Is this a british poptart?

Lacking flavor, which is often the case with fresh tomatoes these days thanks to GMOs and shitty farming and shipping practices

Usually nothing, this morning one can of red bull. If I don't eat breakfast I can save more than 100 dollars a month

Had coupon for this.
Its alright. Had no salt in it because this Polish fastfood chain LARPs as very "healthy" one.

Rate my breadwich, Veeky Forums?