My Muslim coworker is coming over for dinner. What Halal foods can I cook for him?

My Muslim coworker is coming over for dinner. What Halal foods can I cook for him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PTgDrp76qOs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Something acidic.

Whatever you're best at. Family recipe or something. If he won't eat it for some imaginary reason, that would be incredibly rude on his part.

Christ's roasted pork with a side of blood pudding and a glass of your finest wine

Almost anything. If you stay away from meat, seafood, and alcohol, there isn't really all that much which is actually haram. Those halal certifications which get given out are unnecessary scams. They're more about conspicuous virtue amongst Muslims than they are about actual faith.

Fried Jew Forskin

Use pig lard buy say it was some thing that's halafule and tell him it was pig until the next time you two get into a tiff. Or tell him at work during a very stressful day preferably during ramadam while he is fasting so hrs naturally crabby to get him to do or say something to get him fired and or shot by police/an armed patriot.

>t. Work at a restaurant in Dearborn that uses bacon greater on pretty much everything. "halal" substitues on items are the same exact shit we just charge more.

Force feeds him bacon then cut his head off on on facebook live.

>posts sworn enemy of muslims
was this your intention

thatsthejoke.tiff

>was this your intention
that is what I was asking friend

how many times are you fucking retards going to fall for the same low-effort bait thread

>joke
Not much of one tbqh. Have you considered a fast painless way out for you? If only to relieve your embarrassed parents? Try a bullet to the head.

I was under the impression up until recently sikhs were just self-appointed peace-keepers. The hate was on Islam's side. Then again, it always is.

Is he sikh? I dont get the rivalry

That's a Sikh.

Just give him some bullets. That's the best foods ever for him

Just make lamb or chicken or something. Or beef. It's not hard cooking for muslism really.

It's a repost like this whole webpage.

it's complicated.
Sikhs can be viewed in some ways as a reaction to both the Hindu caste system and to an expansionist Islam. The Islamic kings of Northern and Northwestern India of the 14th and 15th centuries came into conflict in expansionary wars with other kingdoms of India. At the same time, restrictive social codes led warrior caste men into a caste-conflict with higher caste Hindus. Sikhism is very interested in breaking down caste barriers, though understandably that's a difficult thing to do in the culture of India.
This being said, it's kinda pointless to say that it was purely a defense against Islam, because the history of renaissance era India is insanely complex and Hindu, Muslim and Sikh rulers are all over the fucken place at all sorts of different times it's a shitshow.

REAL BRITISH HOURS

Gime him some sand with salt

well for one thats a sihk you racist fuck but if i were you i would go with some form of curry

Religion =/= Race
Troll =/= Real Question
OP = Repost
>racist
>curry
See pic.

I found the racist.

You may have had a point had OP actually been a Muslim. But you're right out in the fucking open now.

Pulled pork sandwiches

>out in the open
kek. nigger do you know where you are?

Bacon wrapped hotdogs.

It's alright for a Muslim to eat something haram if they don't know it at the time. Also because cats are considered "clean" anything one of them eats is halal.

Cheeseburgers

Cook vegetarian or chicken/fish - as I know chickens and fish don't have special slaughter. But you can do good for animals and cook vegetarian :).

this
make whatever you want

not your friend, buddy

Yes, Douglas. Yes I do.

Are you sikh? You guys are pretty much arch nemesis of Muslims right? Why?

>Be sikh
>Living in Lahore which was a part of India (now a part of Pakistan)
>Some politicians (including gandhi) fuck shit up and deny some muslim from being the prime minister
>Muslim minister loses his shit and now wants a separate islamic state
>News spreads like wild fire
>Mudslimes starr killing sikh children and women and rioting to get their asses off soon-to-be islamic land
>100,000s of deaths both islamic and sikh
>Prosperous and healthy sikh families destroyed and uprooted from their homeland for a shitty "muh izlam" country

The kind of shit you learn on Veeky Forums

Why do you keep posting this shit? Goddamn you faggot, get off this board ans get a life.

rat poison

Welcome, newfriend. I hope you leave soon.

>buddy
You’re wrong, pal

>>>/reddit/

He’s correct though. 100%.

?

Says the racist who wants to displace Muslims.

What restaurant?

Pretty sure it's not actually a sin if they didnt know, the whole point is being mindful.

Eggplant

Sikhs are cool people
Haven't met a bad one

Cook a steak, serve with a potato on the side and have bowls of various toppings for it, and some asparagus or broccoli.

Perhaps some lamb stew or braised lamb shanks. Serve over seasoned rice, garnished with a little mint. Have Ayran or a similar drink on the side for refreshment and to help cut through the richness of the lamb.

First thing you need to do is learn how to recognize a Sikh from a Muslim.

youtube.com/watch?v=PTgDrp76qOs

Can you show me on a map where Muslimaina is? I mean surely it's a country or region. I mean Muslims must come from a specific area. Otherwise, it wouldn't be racism to say bad things about them...

Also, no one said anything about displacing Muslims. They said that Muslims displaced other non-Muslim groups

Just ask him what he can't eat, then use that.

>seafood
But all seafood is halal. You're confusing with jews.

chicken. just insure it was slaughtered in the right way.