IT IS FUCKING HAPPENING

IT IS FUCKING HAPPENING

kinder is absolute dogshit, no idea why people shill it so much.
the only people that like it are amerilards cuz of the >no eggs meme trying to compensate, but in general, their chocolate is abhorrent.
same for pretty much all the Ferrero products actually, espeically Nutella and Ferrero Rocher(shit AND overpriced)

pic related is the only exception, shits fucking good.
oh and kinder pingui, thats legit

Boy, anyone who committed suicide last week must be feeling might ticked off at themselves right about now.

where can i buy this in Germany. Please this is very important. And no, I am not American.

i can not ever, under any circumstances, even imagine being so fucking mad

Stay mad

stop biting your fingers, it is ugly and unbecoming of a lady.

I aint no lady, chump

ITT: Ferrero Internet Defense Force

AFAIK mid- to end February. Haven't found it anywhere yet.

And France just barely survived the Nutella riots..

are these banned in america too

are americans too dumb to eat kinder products?

unironically yes

seeing that kinder had to create a deconstructed egg edible only with a little spoon just for america...

yes

*banned in the United States*

Whoa, look at this big boy flexing his patrician tastes. Didn't know the biggest faggot was going to be in town today.

hmmm, frozen palm oil

Please tell me I'll be able to get these in the UK. I'd replace my blood with Kinder Bueno filling if that was possible. Also, why don't they sell that shit in jars? Crêpes, ice cream, cupcakes, endless possibilities. They'd break bank.

WO? WIE VIEL?

Are americans smart enough to eat anything the right way?

With tons of sugar

Ferrero originally developed Kinder Joy for the Summer months in Italy, when it would be too hot and the chocolate eggs would melt.

Put it in me. NOW.

>worked grocery retail years ago
>my dept managed the candy orders and we stored our candy in a locked room in the back storage area with our cigarettes
>I would go back there since there were no cameras and would eat Raffaellos

I've never paid a single dime but they truly are a candy of the gods and I brought its delicious fire from Mt. Olympia to my belly.

That shit is such a rip off.

That’s what your midwife said

But damn aren't they tasty