ITT: weird food habits you have

ITT: weird food habits you have

I eat instant noodles plain, as in I throw out the seasoning packets and just eat the boiled noodles.

I eat pussy. A lot of pussy.

I have a tiny dick too

Let's frot.

same lol

I have a friend that would boil the noodles, pour out the water and then put in the seasoning packet

My self? I eat around the edges of a burger before going in center, also crust first on pizza

is turkey so fucked that the ground just randomly catches on fire while you're hanging out?

I can't eat food without pepper. It's almost an addiction at this point. I'm considering carrying around hot sauce. It just seems to make almost any food better. Why don't people fucking spice their food?

I also refuse to eat any fish that has several bones. It's just too much hassle and it isn't that good.

I also like eggs on my pizza.

Try fried egg in burger

I don't like anything too spicy, I almost never use the small oil packets that come with pizza but I still keep them and use them very occasionally on whatever when I feel like it.

When I have kraft mac and cheese, I buy two boxes and only cook the noodles from one and use both cheese packets. I also cut up hotdogs and put it in there as well

I like to put shredded cheese on a plate and add a bit of Worcestershire sauce and eat it with my hands

you could use a spoon m8 that sounds messy

some nights a crave corn and I'll boil a family size corn can and eat the entire thing

>small oil packets that come with pizza
?????????????????

I like to pinch the cheese and dip it

nigga wut? small oil packets??

I understand the burger thing but pizza crust first baffles me. It's literally designed to be eaten point to crust. It's like someone using two forks as chopsticks. Why?

You do not live in any of the countries the rest of us live in. Where are you from? Why would anyone give you packets of oil with a pizza, it's the last food that needs more oil.

I know someone from Illinois that says he doesn't like how they cut the pizza into squares because he and his friends fight over who gets the crust pieces. As in they all want it. He also turned out to be a tranny, so obviously not straight in the head.

I do this as well my friend. Every Friday I alternate between home made pizza and burgers. This week's burger was: Medium rare with a fried egg, jalapenos and a bit of hot and BBQ sauce.

I used to do this to get the most shitty part out of the way first, then turn it back around. I grew out of it, but unstuffed normal crusts are the worst part of pizza.

Doubling up on cheese and searing your hotdog coins isn't weird user. We are two but of one soul.

exactly this, don't get me wrong if I get deep pan or detroit style I'll eat it "normally"

But on regular pizza crust is just so boring and plain, kinda like breadsticks before the real meal

>
oh my god there is another. I lost a lot of friends over this

You could just order dipping sauce for the crusts, or at least use some marinara you have lying around to enhance your crust experience.

Every place that does square cut pizzas i've ever seen does it for utility. Giant party pizzas you couldn't practically cut radially or pizza parlors that are so popular they have to fire pizzas out of the oven at maximum speed.

from what I've seen a lot of places around chicago just do that standard (not chicago deep dish, mind you) but the standard pizza places. it's whatever, but actually wanting the crust pieces is what confuses me

My mom used to make this for me when I was small. Now I occasionally make it as an adult for nostalgia and comfy reasons.

Maybe their pizzas are overly saucy and cheesy and they are just looking for a little bit of texture. Your guess is as good as mine. Maybe they are all retarded.

>tfw you'll never be frotted into submission by a bigger dick

So does everyone here only eat low tier food in weird ways?

huh I'm in France. they give spicy oil packets with pizza. didn't know it was that unheard of elsewhere.

wow,

So it's a hot pepper oil? That doesn't seem that wierd to me at all. I would use it and in fact I might drizzle a garlic/pepper infused oil over my next homemade pizza. Thanks for the idea, frenchy!

in sweden you get a little container of pickled cabbage with pizza

A lot of the time when I'm making noodles/ pasta just for myself, I deliberately undercook them so they're super tough and chewy. I love them that way.

I like having a side of boiled rice with lasagna, to soak up the grease.

I eat caviar on cheez-its and chug magnum bottles of sparkling wine.

pizzasalladland

Im from Belgium and we get the same lad. Don't worry.

ozbek

Mah noglet!

You know you can just buy the cheese separately at any bulk food store.